QIA

Old Nov 25th 2014, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

init2winit02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Hi All,

I've been lurking behind the scenes of this forum on and off for quite some time, whilst pondering a secondment abroad to Middle East. Having read pretty much every Doha based thread and the entire ADIA thread discussion, I'm surprised by the lack of mention of QIA in general (having searched QIA in the forums only four threads) - if anyone can shed light on this - would be much appreciated.

If anyone works at QIA can they let me know, either via replying or PM'ing me. I'm contemplating moving over and would like to know the pro's and cons (mainly the cons) to make a more informed decision. Happy to maintain anonymity on names/roles if this is more convenient.

Many thanks!

ii2wi

Anyone?

Last edited by mikewot; Nov 28th 2014 at 8:43 am.
Old Nov 28th 2014, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Gobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond reputeGobobo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: QIA

In my experience people usually post about workplaces if they have a problem with them. My own, in the KSA, hasn't been mentioned on daves cafe or here (or elsewhere) for at least 5 years.

Or it's so new, no one has had the opportunity to be royally stuffed at QIA yet.
Old Nov 28th 2014, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

init2winit02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: QIA

Thanks for the response Gobobo. Point noted.

Looks like I'll scour around and focus on lifestyle and accommodation in Doha then.