Qatar -PHCC

Old Dec 1st 2015, 9:21 am
Just Joined

faizii is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Qatar -PHCC

Hi

I am new to the forum and was hoping I could get some advice and guidance from ppl more experienced than myself.

I have been offered a job as GP with PHCC in Qatar. Anyone else already work for them or considering same job offer.

Also anyone who can advise about lifestyle and costs in Qatar would be appreciated.

I would be moving from the UK

Look forward to hearing from you guys

xxx
Old Dec 1st 2015, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

Tahir84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Qatar -PHCC

Welcome.
There are plenty of threads on job offers related to Qatar in various sectors and also the living costs so have a quick search on those.
Plenty of guys/gals here with several years experience in GCC countries as you will see on the threads already discussed.
In order to comment on suitability of your particular offer/query, you will need to give more details i.e. package details for the advice to be of practical use.
Old Dec 1st 2015, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

faizii is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Qatar -PHCC

Thank you Tahir

I have had a look around and read old threads. Getting a lot if mixed feelings but ideally was hoping to find someone who is working or has worked for PHCC already.

The package offered is 43k QR per month including all allowances plus accommodation or a 8000 QR per month allowance. Unfortunately they can't confirm the location of the clinic I will be located at.

There will be only 2 of us, no children and my husband will have to look for a job once he's out there
Old Dec 4th 2015, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

imtiaz is an unknown quantity at this point

can some one tell me about basic salary of consultant family physician by PHCC grade 115

can you link any threads please

Last edited by mikewot; Dec 4th 2015 at 4:15 pm.