Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Nurse in Jeddah need help for equivalence

Nurse in Jeddah need help for equivalence

Old Nov 8th 2014, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

Felicie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nurse in Jeddah need help for equivalence

I'm a nurse from Belgium
I just move to Saudi because my husband is came from here,
I want to work as a nurse but i really doesn't know where to start
I can't work with my french diploma because i need a equivalence i beleive?
How to make this equivalence?
Where should i start?
If there is anyone know how to help me?
Thank you so much
Old Nov 8th 2014, 8:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nurse in Jeddah need help for equivalence

Ministry of Health in Riyadh.
Old Nov 9th 2014, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

DubInRiyadh has a spectacular aura aboutDubInRiyadh has a spectacular aura aboutDubInRiyadh has a spectacular aura about

you husband is obviously being a big help
Old Nov 11th 2014, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

wwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud of

Please first of all contact the Saudi Commission for Health Specialities (SCFHS - Saudi Commission For Health Specialties) at the Jeddah branch; there are many branches across the kingdom. Hope the officers can help you out. This organisation is responsible for the licensure or registration of all expat and local healthcare professionals. As far as I know, there are some health workers from French-speaking countries registered with them. If it fails, go to the prospective hospital you want to work with and ask the Nursing Director/Manager for assistance with this. Nurses are still in high demand in Jeddah and KSA as a whole. Good luck.