Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Native Arabic speaker - PRO

Native Arabic speaker - PRO

Old Oct 3rd 2010, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Native Arabic speaker - PRO

I don't normally do this, but a very dear friend has asked me to help with her husbands job search. here is his CV "sales summary". PM me if you want his contact details - looking for employment on any basis:

Trying to do business in Abu Dhabi but overwhelmed with administrative and bureaucratic headaches? I am an experienced Administrative Manager and Public Relations Officer (PRO) with several years experience helping businesses in Abu Dhabi ensure their offices run smoothly. I am seeking a full time position and can help you with visa/immigration matters, finding and negotiating office space, obtaining office furniture, coordinating IT and utilities hook-ups, hiring local staff and much more. I have solid references, am a native Arabic speaker and have some good local connections.. Also... if you aren't looking to hire but know someone who is... help me secure a position and earn a generous finders fee!

Thanks!