Middle East Jobs!

Old Feb 26th 2018, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

Rafic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Middle East Jobs!

Can anyone tell me what is the current situation with energy please? After 11 years of professional life in UK i would want to tap the energy market in the Middle east. That includes wind, solar, coal fired, nuclear, gas turbine power plants, CHP and energy from waste.

The frequency of jobs reaching UK via agencies reflect a different scenario from what i see on news! Would anyone support my idea of staying in UAE(at my friend's place) and search for a job there?

Thank you
Old Feb 26th 2018, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Middle East Jobs!

Originally Posted by Rafic
Can anyone tell me what is the current situation with energy please? After 11 years of professional life in UK i would want to tap the energy market in the Middle east. That includes wind, solar, coal fired, nuclear, gas turbine power plants, CHP and energy from waste.

The frequency of jobs reaching UK via agencies reflect a different scenario from what i see on news! Would anyone support my idea of staying in UAE(at my friend's place) and search for a job there?

Thank you
Are you an engineer, trader or financier?
Old Feb 26th 2018, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

Hi Millhouse..

I am an Engineer..
Old Feb 26th 2018, 1:20 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

If you're unemployed at the moment, then maybe. But it's a pretty inefficient way of doing it.
Old Feb 26th 2018, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

Cheers Bahtatboy..
Old Feb 26th 2018, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Renewables are the flavour of the day here, try Masdar, alcazar or acwa. They are all active but don’t expect to be working much in the UAE, projects are regional.
Old Feb 26th 2018, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

Thank you Millhouse..