Made redundant

Old May 12th 2009, 5:25 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Made redundant

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
I agree. I did this. I borrowed 300 000 dhs on a top up loan AFTER I found out I had lost my job, had my platinum credit cards maxed out with cash withdrawals, bought a car with the cash and smuggled it back to my home country, pissed in Sheikh Khalifa's turkish coffee, left my first car at the airport with a loan on it worth more than the car, stole cash from the companies petty cash box because I was pissed off and took it personally that they sacked me, borrowed money from my closest friends in the UAE after crying to them about my job loss and financial situation and intentionally didn't pay them back yet, got my girlfriend to do the same thing and she should be out of the country within a couple of weeks with her takings.

Lifes good.

LOL
Funniest post ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 13th 2009, 1:45 pm
Just Joined

Sabriyyah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Zela
Thanks for some answers. Just going throught contract. It may not all be bad.
Yes we have "appartment" to deal with and new car but it can't be that bad.

Its funny to see how some people are nasty and rude,or should i just call them sad. You should never laugh at somebodys bad luck as things can change very quickly. Specialy here. At least we are still happy, not like you, hiding behind and making fun of other peoples luck.

For whoever asked answers is 'lawyer" .

And when comes to Tax we may just go and do that traveling we always dreamed of,instead going back to UK and giving somebody alse our money.

Will decide soon.

But thanks to people who understands and who really give helpful advice.

x
I'm sorry to hear about your bad luck. My daughter had a similar problem and she went to India and survived quite well on next to no money for six months by teaching English and lowering her living expectations. she had a great time and has gone on to be very successful. I'm sure you will bounce back. Take care
Old May 13th 2009, 1:52 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for some answers. Just going throught contract. It may not all be bad.
Yes we have "appartment" to deal with and new car but it can't be that bad.

Its funny to see how some people are nasty and rude,or should i just call them sad. You should never laugh at somebodys bad luck as things can change very quickly. Specialy here. At least we are still happy, not like you, hiding behind and making fun of other peoples luck.

For whoever asked answers is 'lawyer" .

And when comes to Tax we may just go and do that traveling we always dreamed of,instead going back to UK and giving somebody alse our money.

Will decide soon.

But thanks to people who understands and who really give helpful advice.

x
I'm sure we are all very sorry to hear your news, however, you have come to the wrong site for tea and sympathy, that site is EW. This is the site for sarcasm, humour (well sort of), swearing, aggression and cyber flirting.

I, of course, refrain from any of that shite and anyone who says different can kiss my ass (that covers both the cyber flirting and aggression) or I'll knock their fewking teeth out.

Ooh, and your car that's never been dune bashing, the photo is taken with the car on a dune and it has an off road package.
Old May 13th 2009, 1:55 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
I'm sure we are all very sorry to hear your news, however, you have come to the wrong site for tea and sympathy, that site is EW. This is the site for sarcasm, humour (well sort of), swearing, aggression and cyber flirting.

I, of course, refrain from any of that shite and anyone who says different can kiss my ass (that covers both the cyber flirting and aggression) or I'll knock their fewking teeth out.

Ooh, and your car that's never been dune bashing, the photo is taken with the car on a dune and it has an off road package.
maybe that is the press photo not the real photo, said with a cyberflirting voice full of aggression with **** at the end
Old May 13th 2009, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

Zela is on a distinguished road

Roadking,

People like you can just fu.. off, you know. I didn't came on this page for simpathy,i don't need one,thank you very much. I think people like you need it more.I came for some advice,which you can do with it as well.

And if you are stupid and blind then that is your problem.
Look better what is behind a car,you idiot.
Old May 13th 2009, 2:29 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Roadking,

People like you can just fu.. off, you know. I didn't came on this page for simpathy,i don't need one,thank you very much. I think people like you need it more.I came for some advice,which you can do with it as well.

Look better what is behind a car,you idiot.
well you have done yourself no favours there pet, you won't get much help or advice now, sense of humour by pass?
Old May 13th 2009, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Don't know about that re EW, there is a "charity" thread which is fair old kicking off at the moment!

As for the OP, very sorry for your situation. I would contact the Tax office and find out where you stand if I were you and find out how much tax you would be liable for and weigh it up against long holiday costs.

Good luck with everything.
Old May 13th 2009, 3:09 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Roadking,

People like you can just fu.. off, you know. I didn't come on this page for sympathy, (insert space)[I don't need any,(insert space)thank you very much. I think people like you need it more.I came for some advice,(insert space)which you could do with (delete)as well.

Look more closely at what is behind the car,(insert space)you idiot.
Zula, people like me do fu** off, on a regular basis. That's cause we have jobs and can afford to go on holiday. But thanks for caring.

Oh, I also corrected a your many grammatical and punctuation errors, so I guess TEFL is out for you.

As for looking more closely at your car, I'd rather not, thank you. Good luck selling that pile of crap!

Last edited by Roadking; May 13th 2009 at 3:12 pm.
Old May 13th 2009, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
well you have done yourself no favours there pet, you won't get much help or advice now, sense of humour by pass?
Zula, people like me do fu** off, on a regular basis. That's cause we have jobs and can afford to go on holiday. But thanks for caring.

Oh, I also corrected a your many grammatical and punctuation errors, so I guess TEFL is out for you.

As for looking more closely at your car, I'd rather not, thank you. Good luck selling that pile of crap!
come on guys, the poor woman's hubbie has been made redundant, don't add to the stress...

MM, xx
Old May 13th 2009, 3:30 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
come on guys, the poor woman's hubbie has been made redundant, don't add to the stress...

MM, xx
I know, it just pisses me off when people come on here and start having a go when all we try to do is help and lighten the load.

Sorry Zela if you took my humor the wrong way and good luck with everything.

Still think the car sucks big style though....hehehehe
Old May 13th 2009, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I know, it just pisses me off when people come on here and start having a go when all we try to do is help and lighten the load.

Sorry Zela if you took my humor the wrong way and good luck with everything.

Still think the car sucks big style though....hehehehe
yeah, i know...but maybe she hasn't got much sense of humour at the mo, i wouldn't if it were me...

MM, xx
Old May 13th 2009, 3:57 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yeah, i know...but maybe she hasn't got much sense of humour at the mo, i wouldn't if it were me...

MM, xx
I have been there and it is crap, but giving other people crap doesn't help. Everyone on here went out of there way to help and support us when we were in the same situation earlier in the year. I will never forget the support I got from members here. I could never criticise them for trying to infuse a bit of light heartedness into the situation. I would have gone mental if you lot had been all doom and gloom!!
Old May 13th 2009, 4:03 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I have been there and it is crap, but giving other people crap doesn't help. Everyone on here went out of there way to help and support us when we were in the same situation earlier in the year. I will never forget the support I got from members here. I could never criticise them for trying to infuse a bit of light heartedness into the situation. I would have gone mental if you lot had been all doom and gloom!!
And in return you put the cat from hell as your avatar. I'm just waiting for the eyes to turn red then I'm outta here.
Old May 13th 2009, 4:05 pm
Concierge

And in return you put the cat from hell as your avatar. I'm just waiting for the eyes to turn red then I'm outta here.
you might try and run me over
Old May 13th 2009, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

kazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nice

Dear Zela,

you need to be more careful with the tax issues. You need to be sure that:
a) you have been away for the full tax year
AND
b) you have been employed for the full tax year.

Talking about travelling, you will sort out only the issue a) but not b). You need to find some form of travelling which would be treated as the employment.

UK has very smart tax laws and they want to prevent that someone who is made redundant simply stay abroad and wait that the tax year is over.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.