Jobs

Old May 2nd 2009, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jobs

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
chase them up...are you still applying for other things too...nag nag nag...

MM, xx
I really feel sorry for P!!
yes still applying. just put an applic in for a job up in HK.
Old May 3rd 2009, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I really feel sorry for P!!
yes still applying. just put an applic in for a job up in HK.
why...his life is just fun, fun, fun, lol...

good, make sure you carry on...hk would be cool...

MM, xx
Old May 4th 2009, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

well, tried calling the recruitment consultant this morning. the guy I have been dealing with is on holiday this week (nice of him to let me know) and his assistant says no news yet.

for the other one the boss is London based so will have to wait till tomorrow due to the holiday there.

I hate this bloody waiting.
Old May 4th 2009, 8:25 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

well, tried calling the recruitment consultant this morning. the guy I have been dealing with is on holiday this week (nice of him to let me know) and his assistant says no news yet.

for the other one the boss is London based so will have to wait till tomorrow due to the holiday there.

I hate this bloody waiting.
patience, mate, you'll be fine. (and in some stupid way, the stuff about the recruitment consultant is kind of reassuring - world over their all dicks! )
Old May 4th 2009, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm thinking I would have heard back on 2 of them by now if they had interest
Old May 5th 2009, 5:46 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm thinking I would have heard back on 2 of them by now if they had interest
I did tell you not to wear your Rio Ferdinand shirt to the interview.
Old May 5th 2009, 6:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lionheart
I did tell you not to wear your Rio Ferdinand shirt to the interview.
would never ever wear a Kevball shirt even if it was a United one. and then it certainly wouldnt have Rio's name on the back.
Old May 5th 2009, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well thats one thanks but no thanks. From the first interview I had a couple of weeks ago.

they've decided to move someone over from their London office.

I'm thinking a return to the UK and life on the breadline is coming pretty quickly
Old May 5th 2009, 9:05 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

well thats one thanks but no thanks. From the first interview I had a couple of weeks ago.

I'm thinking a return to the UK and life on the breadline is coming pretty quickly
steady on, that's only one, there's a couple of others (? right?) to go.

how's the other paperwork coming along? (british visa for the better half)
Old May 5th 2009, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by still.unsure
steady on, that's only one, there's a couple of others (? right?) to go.

how's the other paperwork coming along? (british visa for the better half)
Am waiting for some paperwork I need before we can put in her visa application. hope to move on that by the end of this week.
Old May 5th 2009, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

There's still hope!!!
Old May 5th 2009, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Hey!!! Be strong...The night is at its darkest before dawn...
Old May 7th 2009, 3:54 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Inse the answer to this is to keep positive, you have great skills, your glass is half full not half empty!!! keep at it
Old May 9th 2009, 4:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the company where I thought the interview didnt go well want to see me again today or monday. fingers still crossed
Old May 9th 2009, 6:27 am
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

the company where I thought the interview didnt go well want to see me again today or monday. fingers still crossed
Good luck Insey from hubby too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.