Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Middle East / ME Job Discussions

Closed Thread

Old Feb 24th 2009, 1:38 pm   #1
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Job Search in the Gulf

Useful links to search for jobs in the Gulf area:

www.jobtrackme.com
www.iskandarinvestment.com
www.lobomanagement.com
www.kershawleonard.net
www.sosrecruitment.net
www.ipfhr.com
www.IQselection.com
[email protected]
www.manpower-me.com
www.charterhouseme.ae
www.jobs-me.com
[email protected]
www.aldar.ae
www.qatarairways.com
www.etihadairways.com
www.emirates.com
www.bayt.com
www.fsi.jobs
www.nadia-me.com
www.abcrecruitment.ae
www.aus.edu
www.nurselink.co.uk

HAPPY JOB SEARCHING!!!
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:26 pm   #2
Kim67 Female
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job Search in the Gulf

http://you-global.com/home/index.shtml
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:06 am   #3
Concierge
Premium Member

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

pushing this up to the top, have you added it to the Wiki?
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:47 pm   #4

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
pushing this up to the top, have you added it to the Wiki?
don't know how?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:37 am   #5

bumping
Still dunno how to add it to the wiki
Old Feb 28th 2009, 3:01 am   #6
Sue 
BE Co-Founder
Administrator

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger989 View Post
bumping
Still dunno how to add it to the wiki
Just click the "Edit" tab and type away
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/ME_Jobs
Old Feb 28th 2009, 9:36 am   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue View Post
Just click the "Edit" tab and type away
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/ME_Jobs
Thanks have done it

I will remodify it to a guide

Last edited by Tiger989; Feb 28th 2009 at 9:43 am.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 5:23 pm   #8
Bob Male
Not so super superslob
Super Moderator

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Dubai_...tment_Agencies

List there under finance, could probably have done with appearing on the ME main section as a category I suppose.

Edit: Fixed the links in wiki, but many of them are duplicates that are in the Dubai Recruitment lists page but I don't have time to sift through them, that and I figured this was more of a general list for the ME whilst the older list I created was geared more towards DXB.

Immigrants should be tarred and feathered....Yes, I like it kinky.

Last edited by Bob; Feb 28th 2009 at 5:33 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 10:32 am   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Dubai_...tment_Agencies

List there under finance, could probably have done with appearing on the ME main section as a category I suppose.

Edit: Fixed the links in wiki, but many of them are duplicates that are in the Dubai Recruitment lists page but I don't have time to sift through them, that and I figured this was more of a general list for the ME whilst the older list I created was geared more towards DXB.
Thanks will have a look at it
Closed Thread

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Middle East / ME Job Discussions