Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Job Hunting Tips Please Help!

Job Hunting Tips Please Help!

Old Jun 2nd 2014, 9:23 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job Hunting Tips Please Help!

Originally Posted by Welsh boy
Mike, you need to learn to spell to begin with - it's board not 'bored' - and your language below is a pathetic attempt at the language you are so proud of.

"You may consider that you can casually quickly make a post and not give a sh1t about your English when making the sort of enquiry which you have done. In general in this bored you don't have to worry too much but in this part of the site and given the audience I would be more careful about the impression you're making. Remember that first impressions cannot be taken back."

By the way, your comment "Maybe you are being Indian isn't it?" may be construed at a racist remark. Indians are for your information from a civilisation much more ancient than yours, hardworking and pay their taxes, so deserve some more respect. I'd go as far as to say that the majority of them would have an IQ that would equal the sum total of all your clan.

Shame on you.
To the first, that's a running joke.

To the last....well, this is the UAE, he's just telling you how it is. Where people might not be chained, but they might as well be slave labour :/
Old Jun 3rd 2014, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job Hunting Tips Please Help!

Originally Posted by Welsh boy

By the way, your comment "Maybe you are being Indian isn't it?" may be construed at a racist remark. Indians are for your information from a civilisation much more ancient than yours, hardworking and pay their taxes, so deserve some more respect. I'd go as far as to say that the majority of them would have an IQ that would equal the sum total of all your clan.

Shame on you.
Lmfao, which bit of India have you worked and lived in ? I would love to go and work there but I cant seem to recognise it