Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Job discussion topic for Islamic University Madinah

Job discussion topic for Islamic University Madinah

Old Aug 28th 2015, 4:04 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Job discussion topic for Islamic University Madinah

Originally Posted by Tobepious
mikewot, if you can't handle it don't delete.. just sayin'
I will say this once only. Stay on thread.
Old Aug 29th 2015, 4:11 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default re: Job discussion topic for Islamic University Madinah

Right posters. Enough is enough.

I will start by saying that my initial thought was to close this thread/topic and be done with it.

The last 5 pages of this thread has been peppered with off-topic posts from new members who seem to have joined with the bizarre idea that it is OK to not only derail a thread from its topic but also to basically obliquely abuse the moderator who is simply trying to keep the thread on topic for other posters. That is not in the spirit of BE .

A stranger would not walk down a street and into someone's house where there were a group of folk gathered for a chat , sit themselves down and then proceed to criticise not only the decor & furniture of that home but also to berate the resident host for the house rules.

Mikewot gives of his own free time to help moderate the ME forum and I have to say, has shown remarkable restraint and patience with the last five pages of this thread. However, as I wrote above. Enough is enough. It is not OK to shoot the messenger because some of you have not liked the message.

It is only with respect to the input by Scot47, Mikewot & MSHQ & a couple of other posters who have been using the thread for that which it was intended , that I have decided to give this topic one last chance.

So. To be clear .

British Expats is happy to welcome everyone that wishes to care and share in the spirit of BE. If a poster cannot or will not do that for whatever reason , then BE is not the place for them.

The language of use for British Expats is English. Please write in such a way that all other posters can understand you.

Heed the moderator. He is fair and even handed as this thread has shown. Please note. Being a moderator does not mean that he is prohibited from sharing his opinion and point of view if he so wishes. He lives in the Middle East and so likely knows what he is on about .

This topic about vacancies at the University Madinah is placed in the ME Job Discussions area of the British Expats Middle East forum.
That means that this thread/topic should be about ........wait for it........ job discussions with regard to job vacancies. I do hope I have made that clear enough. To help that understanding I have altered the thread title to reflect this.

I have subscribed to this thread.

Last edited by BEVS; Aug 29th 2015 at 6:43 am.
Old Sep 5th 2015, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

immi786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job discussion topic for Islamic University Madinah

did any one get any contact/VISA process information from IUM after job offer acceptance ?
Old Sep 7th 2015, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I think most of the posters have been banished to
www.muslimbrotherslookingforjobs.com
Old Oct 19th 2015, 4:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by scot47
I think most of the posters have been banished to
www.muslimbrotherslookingforjobs.com
Auslam O Alaikam,

did any one get any further connection with IU after job offer acceptance especially for IT & CS faculty ?
Old Dec 30th 2015, 6:21 pm
Just Joined

rubel92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Job discussion topic for Islamic University Madinah

Anybody got contact/visa information from IUM? I accepted job in June, 2015. Then complete silence !!! I didn't find anybody to contact. I didn't receive any mail regarding the current status ! Please help !
Old Jan 14th 2016, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rubel92
Anybody got contact/visa information from IUM? I accepted job in June, 2015. Then complete silence !!! I didn't find anybody to contact. I didn't receive any mail regarding the current status ! Please help !
Hi Rubel,
I am in same situation. did not get update so far.
In which discipline you are selected ?
Old Jan 20th 2016, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

Hello Immi,
I am in Chemical Engineering. I heard their recruiting process is very slow and most of the time faculties join some other places !!!
May Allah help us !
Old Mar 26th 2016, 1:54 am
Just Joined

Auslam O Alaikam,

New Jobs has been advertised on the Islamic Univiersity,s Engineering department portal.
Did any one get visa who were selected in interviews conducted last year in June 2015 for computer science faculty positions ?(Lecturer/Assis. Proff.)?
Old Mar 26th 2016, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

Due to insufficient fund from government, IUM is not starting Chemical Engg. Department this year ! I think they will not start in near future too, if Oil price continues current level !!!
Old Jul 20th 2016, 8:51 am
HLS
Just Joined

HLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABCD007
Thank you brother for your reply.
I got email from IUM job portal that click the link below to accept or reject job offer. It also says that link will expire in 96 hour and early reaponse will be appreciated.
So i clicked on that link on 14 june and accept the job offer. It display the message congratulation.
Next day when i open the link it display a message that you have already been accepted for assistant professor in IT department.
But after 96 hours, when i clicked the same link it says ur job offer is expired as u have exceeded 96 hours limit.
But i already accept the job offer on 14 june. I haven't get any email that u have accepted the job offered to you. Now it says job offer expired as u have exceeded 96 hour time limit.
Is that the same process happened with you? As for me I should get email from job portal atleast.
Is it something to worry about or it is ok.
This make me worry actually.
Plz do reply
Thank you
I am in same situation now can you please tell me what happened after that.?
Old Jul 25th 2016, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by HLS
Auslam O Alaikam Brother ,

Have a patience brother i am also in the same situation from last 13 months .
No one can tell tell the exact process duration. So keep calm and have patience.
Regards
Old Jul 27th 2016, 1:49 pm
Just Joined

sal1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HLS View Post
u

ASA HLS,

What you should do is, login to the job portal you will be able to see your status there.

Regards
Old Jul 29th 2016, 2:23 pm
Just Joined

mca_rafi is an unknown quantity at this point

I was interviewed on 6th June 2016 for Faculty of Computer and Information Systems - Information Systems Department - Assistant Professor and subsquently offered the job which I accepted. But till data there is no response from IUM although I sent several emails. Can anybody help.
Old Jul 29th 2016, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

mca_rafi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MSHQ
Hi all,

I recently accepted an offer of Assistant Prof. in Engg dept at IUM. I am still waiting for my contract and visa. Wanted to know more about Uni, dept, life, etc. Is there any particular problems there?

bests,
M
I was interviewed on 6th June 2016 for Faculty of Computer and Information Systems - Information Systems Department - Assistant Professor and subsquently offered the job which I accepted. But till data there is no response from IUM although I sent several emails. Can u help.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.