Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Job in Abu Dhabi Investment Authority

Job in Abu Dhabi Investment Authority

Old Dec 21st 2012, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

Nikhhil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job in Abu Dhabi Investment Authority

Thank you for the reply.

Could you please suggest what kind of preparation is required for this activity ?
Old Dec 24th 2012, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

sam2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: JOB IN ADIA

Hi mate

Can I get you email so that I can contact you.

Cheers
Old Dec 24th 2012, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

Duvel is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want to practice, the numerical, logical and verbal reasoning questions from the other psychometric tests are useful.

As for the real world simulations, I found them to be to good but some of the personality traits they were looking for was unrealistic.

For example, they mentioned I was not as confident as my personality test suggested but if you are "new" in a organisation as the simulation suggest, you would act with some caution when negotiating.

Anyway, A very enjoyable half day and they were extremely professional.

I hope you have as much fun as I did and good luck
Old Dec 24th 2012, 11:14 pm
Just Joined

sam2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Duvel
If you want to practice, the numerical, logical and verbal reasoning questions from the other psychometric tests are useful.

As for the real world simulations, I found them to be to good but some of the personality traits they were looking for was unrealistic.

For example, they mentioned I was not as confident as my personality test suggested but if you are "new" in a organisation as the simulation suggest, you would act with some caution when negotiating.

What position they are hiring for ?
Old Dec 27th 2012, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Duvel

Thanks Duvel for the response!!

I just wanted to have some context on Simulation part. Like what exactly they are looking for and if we can put some effort from our side to match their expectation.

From the statements above it seems they are trying to match your actions during activity with what is suggested by your personality test.
Old Feb 1st 2013, 4:48 am
Just Joined

michaelhanif is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you someone please help me guide through the recruitment process at ADIA? I have already interviewed, however I was told the psychometric testing battery would be next. What's the best way to prepare for the assessment and what should I expect to happen next?

Thank you.
Old Mar 20th 2013, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

lucsk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ADIA

Hi all!

I am very new here, but have read a couple of threads here already which were super helpful.

I will be moving to AD or Dubai in next couple of months, would love to work for ADIA - have 1st stage psychometric tests next week - any advice please? I ve read in previous thread they have numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning tests + personality one - any more info on those please?

Also, if there is anyone here who works there, could you please let me know if you are happy there or wouldn't recommend it?

Thanks all!!!
Old Mar 20th 2013, 5:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by michaelhanif
Can you someone please help me guide through the recruitment process at ADIA? I have already interviewed, however I was told the psychometric testing battery would be next. What's the best way to prepare for the assessment and what should I expect to happen next?

Thank you.
did you receive any offer from adia?

I am waiting for my background checks to be completed.Just wanted to know how much time does it take to hear back from them.

thx
Old Mar 21st 2013, 11:37 am
Just Joined

Nia2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nikhhil

I just came to know that i passed the assessment (pycometric and personality) at ADIA.

How is the interview process there? is there a grade scale for the package?
Old Mar 21st 2013, 11:39 am
Just Joined

I've heard that the security checks can take upto 2 months even..
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 9:28 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Nia2012
Nikhhil

I just came to know that i passed the assessment (pycometric and personality) at ADIA.

How is the interview process there? is there a grade scale for the package?

Hi Nia,

Congrats on passing the test! I have mine next week - any advice please? which part did you find the hardest?

Thanks!
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 8:43 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lucsk
Hi Nia,

Congrats on passing the test! I have mine next week - any advice please? which part did you find the hardest?

Thanks!
Hey the tests aren't too hard, think of it like a basic iq test..then there is language understanding tests as well as simple numerical quest. Personality questions may be tricky, as there s no right or wrong. All the best for ur test.

What position is it for?
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

Thank you v much Nia!
It's back offce - PA/EA - so a bit worried about the maths and numerical reasoning, as havent been doing all types of calculations for past 8 years at least. Been trying to practice but only had a little bit of time before the test which is on Mon
Old Mar 25th 2013, 4:42 pm
Just Joined

EXPAT007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Can someone please let me know how much time it takes to get your psychometric test results? Its been over a week now since when I completed assessment but am yet to hear back from them.

Thanks
Old Mar 26th 2013, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

sman987 is an unknown quantity at this point

ADIA get the results back within 7 days (apparantly PDI have to return them per their contract in that timeframe) and then they have various committees to review it so that took another 14 days in my case. You get a debrief from PDI after 3 weeks I believe -- If you dont get the minimum needed on the tests I think they will reject you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.