Help Required for Aramco

Old Sep 23rd 2010, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

msrt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help Required for Aramco

Dear all

I m an IT Professional with having hands on 5 years experience related to Network and System Administration, OFC planning and deployment with O&M services Management and working.

Currently i m working within Pakistan's renowned ISP Multinet Pakistan Private Limited (http://multi.net.pk) Pakistan as Assistant Manager.

Its one of my dream to be a part of Saudi Aramco since my child hood. But still am unable to make it true. Although i applied alot in related jobs displayed on their website but didn't got any positive response.

So require kind guidance to over come my dream. waiting for positive response anxiously

Regards

Muddassir
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 2:34 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help Required for Aramco

i know how you feel ..for years i have been trying to find work as a gigolo. So far my dreams have been crushed cruelly.

however good luck with your quest.

by the way if you have applied directly and received an unfavourable reply well there is a hint there I think ..sorry
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Required for Aramco

MSRT please note there is no need to rush things
It was my dream in 1974 to be given a blow job by DeeDee from Pans people. I still hold onto that dream in 2010
Keep the faith and one day I am sure that Saudi Aramco will look back over the 10,000,000 CVs in the unsucessful applicant pile and pick you out for your dream job in the magic kingdom.