Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

help for a guy swamped in saudi

help for a guy swamped in saudi

Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:04 pm
Just Joined

screeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nice
Default help for a guy swamped in saudi

hey folks

im struggled lately in my current job and im trying to fetch a better place to work in , as im new here i want somebody please to direct me for the following :

1) before i was living in kuwait and i had alot of fun there as there were alot of social activities , my question is , aren't there any activities in khobar ? if yes how to reach those contacts/places as to be honest im living here since 3 years and im dying silently lol

2) im trying to find another job in GCC area , can somebody help me , like a kind of connection or an overseas recruitment agency to apply without going to UK then from there coming back ...etc , no worries about the experience and certificates part as im working lately as a SR IT Solutions Consultant with 6 years of experience and to be frank with you 58 certificates in IT but i felt lately that all the certs are useless if you dont have a strong connection in the companies out there

3) is there anybody living in khobar , maybe we can meet one day or have some fun ? ya im single if that is your question hehe

4) the last time i lived in UK was in 1995 as my parents just relocated to an arabian country called jordan , my question is how is the living there lately and if we want to secure a job remotely how can that be done , is there a way like to apply overseas and then go back to UK , also what is the average range there to live in a spolish way ? i heard 50k-55k is more than enough ?

im looking forward to have alot of new friends here
Old Aug 28th 2010, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

screeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nicescreeeeeem is just really nice
Default Re: help for a guy swamped in saudi

SOS?