Football coach jobs

Old Jul 3rd 2016, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

Mikaela92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Football coach jobs

Hi,

Just to introduce myself my name is Mikaela, im from Essex and I'm 24

I am currently looking for a football coaching job. I'm looking to start a new challenge abroad and have always been fascinated with the growth of the Middle East!

What I am looking for is advice from anyone in a similar role to myself who took the plunge, of who would be the best people to contact, what life is like in the Middle East and any other help. This would be MASSIVELY appreciated!

I appreciate you for taking the time to read what I have to say, as I know how easy it can be to just ignore people like myself!

Once again, Thank you!

Mikaela
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

sicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond reputesicklyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football coach jobs

you might try Arsenal Soccer Schools (great acronym). They have a number of places here in Bahrain and I've seen both male and female coaches about your age. Some of them live in my building and are from the UK.
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

Mikaela92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Football coach jobs

Thanks. I will have a look at them.
Old Jul 4th 2016, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

KJinDoha is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mikaela,
As you will know, Qatar is planned to be the 2022 world cup host. Given their lack of home grown football talent, they are aggressively recruiting and training a young generation of hopefuls so as to have a 'decent' level of participation in the world cup. Therefore there are sure to be decent jobs in Qatar in your field. I am not personally familiar with this though, I am just offering hope and general info.
Best of luck.
Old Jul 4th 2016, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

In Doha Aspire Academy is always well advertised and at a guess where the cash is.

In Dubai

Manchester United Soccer School
Address: 1st Floor, Convention Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, DubaiLandmark: Behind Dubai World Trade Centre Zip Code: 111123
City of Dubai
Phone: +971 4 3293313