Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Looking at Job prospects in the UAE in satellite and cellular wireless communication

Looking at Job prospects in the UAE in satellite and cellular wireless communication

Old Jan 12th 2018, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

Pstew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking at Job prospects in the UAE in satellite and cellular wireless communication

Hi all,
I am hoping to obtain information about applying for RF or antenna engineering roles in the UAE in the satellite, cellular and telecommunication industries. I have done some research and came across companies such as DU,Etilsat and virgin.
Is anyone familiar with the application procedures or process for wireless communication companies in the UAE.

Anyone had experience in steps needed for relocation to the UAE for roles in the wireless comms industry.

I am grateful and thanks
Old Jan 13th 2018, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking at Job prospects in the UAE in satellite and cellular wireless communicat

I am sure many of these posts are filled by candidates from the East of the UAE. Personnel from India, Pakistan. Sri Lanka and the Phillipines can be hired at much lower cost than staff from London or Amsterdam !
Old Jun 5th 2018, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

martinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking at Job prospects in the UAE in satellite and cellular wireless communicat

This may well be true but something that always surprises me is that when faced with any kind of technical problem most of those from East of UAE are utterly and completely befuddled with absolutely no capability other than sweeping the issue completely under the floor or bodging some sort of excuse of a solution. When I have been hired to work with such people it has always been made clear that one half capable person at 5 times the price is worth a hundred of these oxygen thieves.