Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Does anyone on here work at KAUST in Saudi

Does anyone on here work at KAUST in Saudi

Old Feb 6th 2014, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

mml007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Does anyone on here work at KAUST in Saudi

Hello
Does anyone on here currently work or previously worked at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) in Saudi. I'm particularly interested in hearing from people who relocated with a family (wife and 2 young kids).

Thanks
Old Feb 6th 2014, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

EastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud ofEastWest has much to be proud of
Default Re: Does anyone on here work at KAUST in Saudi

Never been to KAUST but I know they are one of the top payer in KSA. The campus is approx 120 KM to the north of Jedda. Unlike other state-owned universities, KAUST budget comes directly from the KING. It is also notable that there is no gender segregation there.
Old Feb 7th 2014, 6:48 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

EastWest you don't work in the ME, you've not made the move, but suddenly you're all over threads like you're an expert expat who has lived here for years, curious.
Old Feb 11th 2014, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

wedgie999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mml007
Hello
Does anyone on here currently work or previously worked at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) in Saudi. I'm particularly interested in hearing from people who relocated with a family (wife and 2 young kids).

Thanks
Hi,I worked there for 4 years . I joined during the university construction and start up. Left end of 2012 for Qatar but still have friends there. I had my family with me.(wife and 2 young kids) Happy for you to pm me
Old Feb 12th 2014, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

DocHouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mml007
Hello

Thanks
Hi, my brother is currently working there and lives on campus with his wife and children. I'm sure he is happy to help out with information. If you PM me, I'll be able to give you his contact details
Old Apr 5th 2014, 8:51 am
Just Joined

TrickiRicky is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm awaiting for my contract and visa details, so I'll be interested to learn more about life in KAUST!
Old May 27th 2014, 11:59 am
Just Joined

Psy_Fei is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone supply a contact number or email for the Laboratory for Carbon Nanostructures at KAUST? I'm interested in a research fellowship there but don't know who to contact and can't find any details on the KAUST website or anywhere online.