Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

>>>Do RG Qatar negotiate after the final F2F interview?<<<

>>>Do RG Qatar negotiate after the final F2F interview?<<<

Old Aug 30th 2013, 9:56 am
Just Joined

MOH. Beh. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default >>>Do RG Qatar negotiate after the final F2F interview?<<<

Gents,
Good Day

I am going through the final F2F interview within the next couple of weeks with R.GAS in QA ,I noticed several ppl here that were going to take the F2F final interview last month but then the posts stream stopped,just needed your valuable experience in:
1)Was any one involved with R.GAS in the final F2F interview able to negotiate any of the initial terms provided (Specially basic salary and education)

2)I know it may be very trivial to ask this but do utilities include high speed internet and Mobile phone bundles, in general is there a maximum cost to be paid for all utilities all in all? What are your associated maximum figures.

3)Did they inform you must sign the final contract before you leave or gave you a period of time for final thoughts on the final contract?

4)Appreciate your impression about the accommodation quality/Level they provided to you and the available locations inside Qatar .

Guys I really appreciate your support on this....

Bregards
MOH.
Old Aug 30th 2013, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

MOH. Beh. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: >>>Do RG Qatar negotiate after the final F2F interview?<<<

Appreciate your feedback mates, any one that finalized the process with them !there were a couple of ppl on this forum I am really waiting for their input ,as they gone through the last step