diploma attestation

Old Oct 12th 2014, 7:06 am
Just Joined

anjan42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default diploma attestation

Hi,

First of all I am not a British however my educational certs are from British school/colleges (distance learning). Now to work in UAE one needs degrees attested and I have no idea how to do this because the embassy in my country is not responsible for british qualifications.

I have done Professional graduate diploma from the british computer society which is recognized by ofqual.

Kindly guide me how can I get this attested, currently I am in oman where the company didnt require diploma attestation but if I change job other companies would I am sure. Also I have done O and A levels, do companies require attestation of post secondary education or all including o and a levels?

Thanks
Old Oct 12th 2014, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Ali84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: diploma attestation

Hi I cant advise for your specific qualification but for my Qatar work permit for my UK undergrad and masters I had to send my degree certificate's and transcripts to the FCO (UK foreign office) in Milton Keynes.
Old Oct 13th 2014, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

archie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to beholdarchie159 is a splendid one to behold

I have no idea if these people are any good, but I came across them last week by chance:
UK Certificates Online | Apostille | Attestation | Legalisation
Worth emailing them and asking - what you ask seems to be covered on their "what we do" description.
Old Nov 4th 2014, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

manbear is an unknown quantity at this point

You can attest it trough UAE embassy in UK, I think