Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

A day in the life................

A day in the life................

Old Apr 13th 2013, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

Majinga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A day in the life................

Hi guys, I should shortly be arriving in Mubarraz area to begin a role as Industrial skills trainer in an Aramco facility could someone tell me how their day begins middle and ends.
I'm looking for start times, average travel to work times, how many hours teaching, prayer breaks?
What about the end of the day, what do I do.
I know it depends on all manner of things but even people with different roles could you let me know how you spend a day it might still help.

Thank in advance
Old Apr 14th 2013, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A day in the life................

Originally Posted by Majinga
Hi guys, I should shortly be arriving in Mubarraz area to begin a role as Industrial skills trainer in an Aramco facility could someone tell me how their day begins middle and ends.
I'm looking for start times, average travel to work times, how many hours teaching, prayer breaks?
What about the end of the day, what do I do.
I know it depends on all manner of things but even people with different roles could you let me know how you spend a day it might still help.

Thank in advance
'I read the news today, oh boy
about a man who blew his mind out yesterday
he didn't notice that the lights had changed....'
Old Apr 18th 2013, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

Majinga is an unknown quantity at this point

Bump!
Fly out in 12 days...................anybody?
Old Apr 19th 2013, 7:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Unless you are a direct hire, you are in the hands of the contractor (Haka, Hothey etc) who will pay you and provide accommodation. Contractors vary a lot in how they treat people.

Hope for the best.