Contract length - Saudi

Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Contract length - Saudi

Originally Posted by bagpus
Thanks for the info I checked the wiki...........now all I need are some friends to play with whilst poor husband goes to work. I have asked the agent to find out the name of the compound we have been allocated and may ask if any peeps know the good/bad ones.
I do have some dumb women questions so if any women out there can help me with them I would appreciate it..............................
Don't worry - plenty of dumb women on here you can ask questions of.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

bagpus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Don't worry - plenty of dumb women on here you can ask questions of.
and here comes the first question, which is gonna make me sound dumb but should I continue on this thread or start a new one lol..........and the question is does anyone know if Ranco village is a good compound as this is what we have been offered?
Old Feb 27th 2009, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bagpus
and here comes the first question, which is gonna make me sound dumb but should I continue on this thread or start a new one lol..........and the question is does anyone know if Ranco village is a good compound as this is what we have been offered?
Probably start a new thread. This thread title is around contracts, so perhaps might not draw the attention you require to your question.

Personally, not heard of Ranco, so can't answer, but I'm sure some of the Riyadh based people may be able to. Cheers.