Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Construction EHS Manager seeking new project

Construction EHS Manager seeking new project

Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

Safety Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Construction EHS Manager seeking new project

Thanks to all who have provided me with contacts, it is much appreciated.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

Some harsh posts from certain members but no hard feelings, thanks again.

Safety Man
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

Is it after 5 posts you can start the Pm's?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:18 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Sandboy;7324099]bump for the safety fella who's biggest crime was trying to support his family and showing a bit of initiative

I don't mind that at all... what really boils my piss is people mixing up their characters from early 80's gritty northern anti thatcher dramas

Agree and Agree.

Karma coming..............
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
Jeez some harsh stuff for this guy who probably has enough crap on his plate right now.
Safety man, PM me I know of a company in Abu Dhabi that was interviewing last week and I dont think they filled the post.
Dutch company paying around the 40 - 44k a month mark all in.
I think I still have the agents email address but if not can put you onto the company direct
Originally Posted by Anonindubai
Completely and utterly my fault - sorry Safety man - I thought it would be a good idea to post here!

Forgot to warn your wife, you are only allowed to ask for help and advice if you have posted at least 643 times previously and bared your soul in at least half of those posts.

Very best of luck.
Post whatever you like and ask as many questions...I don't mind...Everyone passes through tough times at somepoint in their lives, and there are always good samaritans to help out...
But, If someone won't bother to come back after getting all the help and answers and say thank you, then it is them who are the ugly bastards...
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

PM'd you matey
send me a reply to my direct email account in the morning when I am sober
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Yeah, but I wouldnt use my contacts to actively promote someone for a job I knew about, or put someone I didnt know forward to a contact without knowing the person...

PS. BC, glad to hear Atilla got something sorted out, even if he is a Weegie scum supporter!!!
Ive only met three people from this forum however over 8 assisted me in my most dire time of need, sent my husband's CV to potential employers/contacts - gave up their free time to chat with us, even more than that offered assistance, an ear to bend and more importantly some sound advice. You dont have to be a regular poster to ask for advice and help - everyone who is living away from home needs support, even from those they dont know - im really pleased people like that exist in this forum, god knows what i would have been like without their help and support.

I advise everyone i know to come on this site to find out information - i tell them there is alot of friendly people willing to help, most dont even know about this site as it is britishexpats...

If this is the response they are going to get, when they are in their most dire time of need i will tell them not to bother, you certainly didnt make this poor guy's day any brighter.

SM - wishing you the very best of luck and there are really people on here who will be willing to help you.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:52 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
Ive only met three people from this forum however over 8 assisted me in my most dire time of need, sent my husband's CV to potential employers/contacts - gave up their free time to chat with us, even more than that offered assistance, an ear to bend and more importantly some sound advice. You dont have to be a regular poster to ask for advice and help - everyone who is living away from home needs support, even from those they dont know - im really pleased people like that exist in this forum, god knows what i would have been like without their help and support.

I advise everyone i know to come on this site to find out information - i tell them there is alot of friendly people willing to help, most dont even know about this site as it is britishexpats...

If this is the response they are going to get, when they are in their most dire time of need i will tell them not to bother, you certainly didnt make this poor guy's day any brighter.

SM - wishing you the very best of luck and there are really people on here who will be willing to help you.
Mrs H, you have your opinion, I have mine. Do you stop in the street every time a homeless person approaches you for the price of a cup of tea? I doubt it.. I would hazard a guess that you cross the street before you get to him.. Smacks of hypocrisy.. Or is it because the guy has obviously 'made it' since he is out here already?
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs H, you have your opinion, I have mine. Do you stop in the street every time a homeless person approaches you for the price of a cup of tea? I doubt it.. I would hazard a guess that you cross the street before you get to him.. Smacks of hypocrisy.. Or is it because the guy has obviously 'made it' since he is out here already?
Until a day comes when I see a real beggar post in BE, I won't discourage people to post for any kind of help...
As much as I hate saying it, but, if you don't like the nature of the thread, simply don't read and don't post...And I can't be mad enough with myself for saying this...
When someone is drowning in a river, they would even hold on to an anaconda...
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:07 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Until a day comes when I see a real beggar post in BE, I won't discourage people to post for any kind of help...
As much as I hate saying it, but, if you don't like the nature of the thread, simply don't read and don't post...And I can't be mad enough with myself for saying this...
When someone is drowning in a river, they would even hold on to an anaconda...
Fair enough, Im a C U Next Tueday.. But I can sleep like a baby at night in the knowledge Im not a hypocrite....

Hell, if you dont like what Im posting, put me on ignore..
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fair enough, Im a C U Next Tueday.. But I can sleep like a baby at night in the knowledge Im not a hypocrite....

Hell, if you dont like what Im posting, put me on ignore..
You're completely wrong in your way of thinking; seeing a beggar on the street and looking away and not helping him, in BE terms, is like seeing a thread about someone wanting help and not reading or posting or giving help...
In your case, the analogy is; you're seeing the beggar on the street, and you're just telling him to *uck off and shouting at his face saying I won't help you...
And for the record, I don't put anyone on ignore...
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:23 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

You're completely wrong in your way of thinking; seeing a beggar on the street and looking away and not helping him, in BE terms, is like seeing a thread about someone wanting help and not reading or posting or giving help...
In your case, the analogy is; you're seeing the beggar on the street, and you're just telling him to *uck off and shouting at his face saying I won't help you...
And for the record, I don't put anyone on ignore...
Shit, I feel like BeardMan now, your way of thinking attacks my sensibilities therefore you are wrong...

What gets me is that my OP simply stated that we should have a seperate thread for Job Seekers.. That has since been championed by someone else and has been applauded..

So, I didnt tell him to f**k off, I simply suggested we have a Job Centre for him to visit instead..
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Shit, I feel like BeardMan now, your way of thinking attacks my sensibilities therefore you are wrong...

What gets me is that my OP simply stated that we should have a seperate thread for Job Seekers.. That has since been championed by someone else and has been applauded..

So, I didnt tell him to f**k off, I simply suggested we have a Job Centre for him to visit instead..
You may have implied all that while telling all of us that you wouldn't help new people or foreigners...
It's alright...We understand that this is the way you subtly apologize...
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:27 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

You may have implied all that while telling all of us that you wouldn't help new people or foreigners...
It's alright...We understand that this is the way you subtly apologize...
An unsubstantiated 'racist' tag as well now.. Thats low even for you, Confi....
Old Feb 27th 2009, 5:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

An unsubstantiated 'racist' tag as well now.. Thats low even for you, Confi....
I don't mind...I'm allowed to be racist...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.