Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Construction EHS Manager seeking new project

Construction EHS Manager seeking new project

Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:54 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Construction EHS Manager seeking new project

Originally Posted by MataHari
never...
Ah, so you are not as proud of your rich culture and identity as a Scotsman is of his???
Old Feb 25th 2009, 6:56 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Think I just found Mr MH .....

http://men.style.com/slideshows/mens...WAY/00010f.jpg
Old Feb 25th 2009, 7:42 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
:curse::curse:wtf to you mean?? what do you know anyway?
It's DUCK EGG BLUE,

that duck must have been on something dodgy then! lol
Old Feb 25th 2009, 8:26 am
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
IF you hadnt noticed, this is a public forum. If you arent prepared to hear both sides of a POV, then I suggest you post elsewhere...

This is not a job hunting site. My POV is that, if people want to come on here for the first time in however many years they have lived here, asking for help from complete strangers, then can we at least put you all on the same thread.. That way, all leechs and lurkers can hang out together... That is all...

The comments were not meant to be helpful to you, as it is not the sole purpose of this site.

So, can I suggest you quit with the me, me, me bullshit.

F**k me, its like Auf Wiedersen, Pet in here lately... "Gies a job.....'
It is a bit of a catch 22
See someone like Jammy who needs someone and who posts an ‘advert’ – why should he not
Lots of good quality people have lost their jobs through no fault of their own and if someone has a job, then why not advertise it?
We have all used this site to help us out at one point or another, whether it was relocating here or just finding out information - you can’t have a forum with selective threads
That said I do get annoyed by people that come on and really milk this place for information just to piss off and never come back with so much as a thank you
Old Feb 25th 2009, 8:46 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Slingshot
See someone like Jammy who needs someone and who posts an ‘advert’ – why should he not
Lots of good quality people have lost their jobs through no fault of their own and if someone has a job, then why not advertise it?
We have all used this site to help us out at one point or another, whether it was relocating here or just finding out information - you can’t have a forum with selective threads
That said I do get annoyed by people that come on and really milk this place for information just to piss off and never come back with so much as a thank you
At the end of the day, the guy has told us nothing about himself, where he is and how long he has been here... He is probably simply leeching off as many sites as he can in the hope that someone who reads his plea for assistance happens to have a job right up his street...
Old Feb 25th 2009, 8:53 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

At the end of the day, the guy has told us nothing about himself, where he is and how long he has been here... He is probably simply leeching off as many sites as he can in the hope that someone who reads his plea for assistance happens to have a job right up his street...

Aaaw come on? whassup?. Seriously,tis not like you to be so curmudgeonly
Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:21 am
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

maybe

I had quite an abrupt pm once from someone looking for a job - there were no pleasantries etc and it was almost bordering on demanding a job
Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:27 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

that is what annoys me the most as well, I don't mind sharing information and helping people out, but when they come and just take take take it really annoys me. When Atilla lost his job you lot were the first to know as I was on line at the time. But then alot of you I do know in real life so it make it different to share personal disappointments and happy times for that matter, one coming up on Sunday
Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:29 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Eva
Aaaw come on? whassup?. Seriously,tis not like you to be so curmudgeonly
Sorry, Eva, my sweet, but it is really starting to get on my dir'y bits the amount of people who come on expecting us all to feel sorry for them and help them find a job and stay in the UAE. No exit strategies, no "Hi, all, my names.....'.. Nothing...

Why they think that we as a collective, where the vast majority may have no knowledge of their job role or industry, can find them a job when their peers and industry contacts failed, Ill never know...
Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:30 am
same shit different day

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
that is what annoys me the most as well, I don't mind sharing information and helping people out, but when they come and just take take take it really annoys me. When Atilla lost his job you lot were the first to know as I was on line at the time. But then alot of you I do know in real life so it make it different to share personal disappointments and happy times for that matter, one coming up on Sunday
what is happening on Sunday???
Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:43 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

what is happening on Sunday???
you will find out on Sunday
Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:47 am
same shit different day

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you will find out on Sunday
you're pregnant?
Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

My only surprise on this thread is why spugsy and co haven't slated TGF .. selective deafness, as usual..
Old Feb 25th 2009, 10:08 am
Concierge

you're pregnant?
no chance! nothing that exciting I can assure you
Old Feb 25th 2009, 10:19 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by admon
My only surprise on this thread is why spugsy and co haven't slated TGF .. selective deafness, as usual..
I dont make a habit of it....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.