Car Sales Jobs

Old Sep 28th 2010, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

lehoff is a jewel in the roughlehoff is a jewel in the roughlehoff is a jewel in the roughlehoff is a jewel in the rough
Default Car Sales Jobs

Can anyone help suggest some rough packages that a sales manager could earn in Dubai working for one of the showrooms on the SZR?

I have a mate who is very good at running a sales team in a showroom in the Uk who really fancies coming out to Dubai, but nowhere on the dalers websites does it quote packages.

Cant find anything on this site either.

Any help much appreciated.
Old Sep 28th 2010, 9:39 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Sales Jobs

Originally Posted by lehoff
Can anyone help suggest some rough packages that a sales manager could earn in Dubai working for one of the showrooms on the SZR?

I have a mate who is very good at running a sales team in a showroom in the Uk who really fancies coming out to Dubai, but nowhere on the dalers websites does it quote packages.

Cant find anything on this site either.

Any help much appreciated.
That's a pretty specific job-type. chances of finding someone who can answer that with any accuracy are fairly low...however, I'll PM you.
Old Sep 28th 2010, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

lehoff is a jewel in the roughlehoff is a jewel in the roughlehoff is a jewel in the roughlehoff is a jewel in the rough

Thanks, although i guess that there must be dozens of new car salesman working along the SZR and even that would do as a comparison... I see that BMW are recruiting for their new showroom but no sign of renumeration on their website.
Old Sep 28th 2010, 9:45 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lehoff
Thanks, although i guess that there must be dozens of new car salesman working along the SZR and even that would do as a comparison... I see that BMW are recruiting for their new showroom but no sign of renumeration on their website.
PM sent!