Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Assistant Quantity Surveyor Seeks New Opportunities

Assistant Quantity Surveyor Seeks New Opportunities

Old Apr 4th 2009, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

SillySod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Assistant Quantity Surveyor Seeks New Opportunities

I (Mott MacDonald) am looking for two QS in Libya....pm me and I will send email address for CV.

Cheers.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 3:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
I will confirm that I've got the right organisation but have been told (and if i dont repost here in 48 hours, consider it confirmed) that TDIC are looking to employ HUNDREDS of staff. Im sorry I dont have a contact but I will try to get one.

I will also try to find out if Al Habtoor/Leighton's are looking to employ.

Please dont get your hopes up on me though.
yep leightons are shedding.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

bigchris2k is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Silly Sod,

I am looking for work overseas I am a QS with 5 years experience at a top PQS, I have a degree in law, and an MA in Property Development and Construction (RICS acredited)

I had accepted a job with Currie & Brown before Christmas in Dubai, but this offer was pulled due to the market out there crashing at the time.

I noticed that you were looking for QS's in Libya? is this still the case?

If you could drop me an email, so that I can send through my CV it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris
Old Apr 16th 2009, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

Tried sending a private message to you Silly but need to post 3 times before I am allowed!!!:curse:
Old Apr 16th 2009, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bigchris2k
Tried sending a private message to you Silly but need to post 3 times before I am allowed!!!:curse:
This should do the trick!
Old Apr 19th 2009, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

I heard that Qatar and Saudi are starting to look for QS's..... my dude is in the business