Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Job discussion topic for Islamic University Madinah

Job discussion topic for Islamic University Madinah

Old Jul 4th 2015, 8:09 am
Just Joined

ABCD007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: Job discussion topic for Islamic University Madinah

What is PM?
like some one says I sent you my PM did u get it.
Old Jul 4th 2015, 11:37 am
Banned

MrXYX is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello rehan,

Are you Indian living in UK.
Old Jul 4th 2015, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

shaf1 is an unknown quantity at this point

PM personal message
Originally Posted by ABCD007
What is PM?
like some one says I sent you my PM did u get it.
Old Jul 6th 2015, 10:55 am
Banned

kash1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MSHQ
Hi MrXYX

congratulations. Complete processing depends on timely degrees attestations, medical reports, etc, about 2 to 3 months are normal. It took me almost 9 months before I got my visa. The problem was at both ends.

Yes, you can take your family along with as the university sends visas for all of them. However, if you have small kids then better to come alone and after settling down bring your family. As the university will give you only 5 days stay in hotel and after that you have to arrange your own residence. With family it can be little embarrassing but peoples have experienced it.

regards

Assaloalaikum and Hello dear
just saw the forum and surprised to know that a lot of people had suffered the same problem which I had ,I have facing here the same problem I gave an interview last year may 2014 and got the offer letter and follow up. but then complete silence from there side try to contact them several time but no response then in October HR person response me that he is on leave ,last month they replied me to get my details but still waiting for my visa. MSHQ Sir your guidance is needed
Old Jul 6th 2015, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

MSHQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kash1234
Assaloalaikum and Hello dear
just saw the forum and surprised to know that a lot of people had suffered the same problem which I had ,I have facing here the same problem I gave an interview last year may 2014 and got the offer letter and follow up. but then complete silence from there side try to contact them several time but no response then in October HR person response me that he is on leave ,last month they replied me to get my details but still waiting for my visa. MSHQ Sir your guidance is needed
In which country right now your are based on and what is your nationality. The visa which they have issued for you last year will be expire after one year of issuance date. Have you talked with your local Saudi Cultural Office? You need to know where is your visa right now. I am sure it will be in country of your passport.
Old Jul 7th 2015, 5:59 pm
Just Joined

rehanridakhan is an unknown quantity at this point

Brother MSHQ,

1 month before i have received an offer from IUM using mail id [email protected]

Can you please say me the authenticity of this mail id.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by rehanridakhan; Jul 7th 2015 at 7:31 pm.
Old Jul 7th 2015, 7:15 pm
Banned

MrXYX is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Rehan,

Are you from UK?
Old Jul 8th 2015, 8:30 am
Banned

In which country right now your are based on and what is your nationality. The visa which they have issued for you last year will be expire after one year of issuance date. Have you talked with your local Saudi Cultural Office? You need to know where is your visa right now. I am sure it will be in country of your passport.
Sir I am from pakistan last month they asked me for my exp certificate my visa is in process I didn't received any electronic copy of my visa nor received an official contract letter copy
Old Jul 8th 2015, 9:36 am
Banned

Originally Posted by rehanridakhan
Brother MSHQ,

1 month before i have received an offer from IUM using mail id [email protected]

Thank you in advance.
I am also in correspondence with that email
Old Jul 9th 2015, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rehanridakhan
Brother MSHQ,

Thank you in advance.
I am not sure why they use gmail account for it as there is online portal and it should be university email ID. Anyway, I would think the ID is authentic.
Old Jul 9th 2015, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Sir I am from pakistan last month they asked me for my exp certificate my visa is in process I didn't received any electronic copy of my visa nor received an official contract letter copy
Very strange. Even after one year, they are asking for documents. It means they are interested to hire you and would issue a visa for you. Once it is done via HR (which is very slow dept), you will get contract etc. Have patience. A brother on this forum has rightly said it a magic kingdom.

regards,
Old Jul 9th 2015, 7:48 am
Banned

Very strange. Even after one year, they are asking for documents. It means they are interested to hire you and would issue a visa for you. Once it is done via HR (which is very slow dept), you will get contract etc. Have patience. A brother on this forum has rightly said it a magic kingdom.

regards,
Thanks for your precious comments tell me about the environment there helpful or not ?
Old Jul 9th 2015, 7:21 pm
Banned

Thanks for your precious comments tell me about the environment there helpful or not ?
Kindly let me know for which dept you r engaged with
Old Jul 10th 2015, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

Kindly let me know for which dept you r engaged with
read previous messages
Old Jul 14th 2015, 8:07 am
Just Joined

musaafir is an unknown quantity at this point

Assalaamu alaykum. Bro MSHQ. You mentioned in one of the previous posts for someone to try for the lecturer position. I was just wondering what is the salary expectation for someone with a master's degree from a western university and 7 years teaching after that (in IT) for the lecturer position? Do they have career progression (i.e. from lecturer to assistant professor) for people who start working there and during that time finish their phd? I am an ex-student of the Islamic university of madinah by the way. Looking forward to your reply.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.