AMMROC - Salary Inquiry

Old May 22nd 2012, 6:05 am
Just Joined

Toon_army is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AMMROC - Salary Inquiry

31k ED salary + benefits (if I‘ve done my calcs right).. not too bad for your experience I think but it would ‘ve been even better if it was bordering 40k.. I ‘d also say try and get your employers to at least pay the school fees, Anyway if you decide to go for it and give it a try, always remember you can change employers (locally or within the Gulf) and pump up your salary a bit more.
All the best
Old May 25th 2012, 7:13 pm
Just Joined

Almusaafir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Toon_army
31k ED salary + benefits (if I‘ve done my calcs right).. not too bad for your experience I think but it would ‘ve been even better if it was bordering 40k.. I ‘d also say try and get your employers to at least pay the school fees, Anyway if you decide to go for it and give it a try, always remember you can change employers (locally or within the Gulf) and pump up your salary a bit more.
All the best
Kind of strange how things are, but it seems that over in the ME Teachers get better packages than Engineers. In the U.S. it isn't like that.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

aero55 is an unknown quantity at this point

almussfir..... Do you know which Grade they offered ?? Is it G, H or J etc,
Old Nov 6th 2012, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

Homie2 is an unknown quantity at this point

How long did it take to get a job with Ammroc
And do you like it
Old Nov 30th 2012, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Almusaafir says - "Teachers better paid than engineers in the ME."

Pull the other one ! I worked in KSA for nearly 20 years as a teacher. Even at the university job where I spoent 8 years I got nowhere near an engineer's pay !