Air-Conditioning Jobs??

Old May 7th 2009, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

almichie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Air-Conditioning Jobs??

Hi, I'm new to all this. I am considering seeking employment in either Abu Dhabi or Dubai. I am a fully qualified Electrician And Refrigerantion/Air-conditioning/Water Chiller Engineer. Can anyone point me in the right direction?! Companies/agencies etc. Much appriciated!!
Old May 7th 2009, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Air-Conditioning Jobs??

its done badly here by workers that will accept peanuts
Old May 7th 2009, 6:38 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by almichie
Hi, I'm new to all this. I am considering seeking employment in either Abu Dhabi or Dubai. I am a fully qualified Electrician And Refrigerantion/Air-conditioning/Water Chiller Engineer. Can anyone point me in the right direction?! Companies/agencies etc. Much appriciated!!

Go West young man.....reset yer garmin.
Unless you can set up your own Biz(think Dimarco are big players on the waterfront ha as well Marlon of course-and major SHJ aircon Co's along with the Mitsibishi installers
with top heavy capital and a ready database........forget it.
Sorry. Harsh but true.
Old May 7th 2009, 6:42 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Go West young man.....reset yer garmin.
Unless you can set up your own Biz(think Dimarco are big players on the waterfront ha as well Marlon of course-and major SHJ aircon Co's along with the Mitsibishi installers
with top heavy capital and a ready database........forget it.
Sorry. Harsh but true.
Don't listen to Eva, go North, not West. Penguins and seals are sweating so much they are in danger of contracting swine flu.

Iceland, that's where you wanna go to.

Turn left at Tesco and just down the bottom of the road.
Old May 7th 2009, 6:49 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be the nice person and explain what the others are saying:

Electricity/air conditioning work in Dubai/Abu, in fact, the entire Gulf States region is done by Indian and Pakistani labourers who work for the equivalent of 50p a hour.

Sorry to break this to you.
Old May 7th 2009, 6:53 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
I'll be the nice person and explain what the others are saying:

Electricity/air conditioning work in Dubai/Abu, in fact, the entire Gulf States region is done by Indian and Pakistani labourers who work for the equivalent of 50p a hour.

Sorry to break this to you.
Aaaw, you are so nice to noobies.

hahahahhahahaha
Old May 8th 2009, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

almichie is an unknown quantity at this point

I did wonder about this, following a previous attempt to get a job abroad! Thanks for not being harsh!