Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

****** & ******** job offer

****** & ******** job offer

Old Nov 4th 2009, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

F1TeamBoss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ****** & ******** job offer

Hi,

I was wondering if there's anyone who is working for this company who could shed some light on what to expect when coming over.

Many thanks in advance
Old Nov 4th 2009, 4:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "****** & ********", job offer

Don't waste your time mate. They will screw you.

Unless of course you are able to screw the punters at a faster rate than you are being screwed yourself.

I do wonder how this market is generally doing, the rich expats are all leaving and going home - can't be easy selling those long term plans in the face of uncertainty
Old Nov 4th 2009, 6:19 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ****** & ******** job offer

Originally Posted by F1TeamBoss
Hi,

I was wondering if there's anyone who is working for this company who could shed some light on what to expect when coming over.

Many thanks in advance
What kind of package are they offering you?
The chaps I know working with them got absolutely no assistance with set up costs.Now if you are looking at AD and you have a spare 150k AED to cover a year's rent then well and good- that's just a couple of tenners short of 25k sterling btw and should get you a fairly average 2 bed apartment.So it snowballs, furnishings,car,cellphone blah blah.
Commission only probably then the typical 2 month wait for payment......
Sure you gotta speculate to accumulate but do you want to be that far down the park before you earn a dirham???There ain't many easy picking around either.IMO,stay with the Arthur Daly number.
Old Nov 4th 2009, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
What kind of package are they offering you?
The chaps I know working with them got absolutely no assistance with set up costs.Now if you are looking at AD and you have a spare 150k AED to cover a year's rent then well and good- that's just a couple of tenners short of 25k sterling btw and should get you a fairly average 2 bed apartment.So it snowballs, furnishings,car,cellphone blah blah.
Commission only probably then the typical 2 month wait for payment......
Sure you gotta speculate to accumulate but do you want to be that far down the park before you earn a dirham???There ain't many easy picking around either.IMO,stay with the Arthur Daly number.
Quite - I hear that the secondhand car market is booming in the UK. gotta be easier than trying to flog 10 year investment plans (especially when the moron was trying to sell me a commercial property rental fund focusing on student accommodation)
Old Nov 4th 2009, 6:31 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Quite - I hear that the secondhand car market is booming in the UK. gotta be easier than trying to flog 10 year investment plans (especially when the moron was trying to sell me a commercial property rental fund focusing on student accommodation)
His Granny would have been the next offer.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 11:57 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by F1TeamBoss
Hi,

Many thanks in advance
They are cowboys. AVOID.

-
Old Nov 9th 2009, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Meow
They are cowboys. AVOID.

-

You've said this a few times..., based on what?

I found them to be professional in my dealings with them and I'm very happy with the way my plan is performing 15-months down the line. 3 more months and I can get 50% of what I've put in back... for emergencies of course
Old Nov 10th 2009, 7:00 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timmy Molloy - London Boy
You've said this a few times..., based on what?

I found them to be professional in my dealings with them and I'm very happy with the way my plan is performing 15-months down the line. 3 more months and I can get 50% of what I've put in back... for emergencies of course
Because I know what I'm talking about and you don't. Simple.

-
Old Nov 10th 2009, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Meow
Because I know what I'm talking about and you don't. Simple.

-
To be honest anything that you invest in has it's own set of risks.., pension plan, stocks and shares, gold etc. So would I have been better off going to sounds like Cordial for the same thing?

You really need to give some substance behind what you're saying instead of just saying stuff like "dont touch them with a bargepole"

Regards
Old Nov 10th 2009, 12:53 pm
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by Timmy Molloy - London Boy
To be honest anything that you invest in has it's own set of risks.., pension plan, stocks and shares, gold etc. So would I have been better off going to sounds like Cordial for the same thing?

You really need to give some substance behind what you're saying instead of just saying stuff like "dont touch them with a bargepole"

Regards
I really don't need to justify myself to you. Anyone who has paid attention here will know that I am a highly qualified and ethical adviser with some 20 years expereince so I know more about the situation than anyone.

And since when has Cordial rhymed with Mondial, who I also do not recommend?

I am sorry you have been duped, but you refused to listen to sound advise from numerous posters.

-