Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

What are chances of my husband going through AP because he is .....

What are chances of my husband going through AP because he is .....

Old Feb 4th 2014, 3:07 pm
Sunny Side

Saffysmom is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What are chances of my husband going through AP because he is .....

Maybe I can write to embassy to ask them to put my name on attendee list
I haven't received my interview date yet!!!

If anyone knows the number or email address let me know
Old Feb 4th 2014, 3:11 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saffysmom
Your use of "my" is confusing here. You want to write to the embassy to ask them to put your name on the attendee list (which means you must be the USC spouse). But then you say you haven't received your interview date yet (which makes it sound like you are the UKC spouse).

There's no number. I believe there is a contact form you can fill out on the US Embassy London website.

Rene
Old Feb 4th 2014, 3:14 pm
Hoppity hop...

BunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saffysmom

Sigh...

http://london.usembassy.gov/niv/visa_contact_form.html
Old Feb 4th 2014, 3:31 pm
Sunny Side

Saffysmom is on a distinguished road

Sorry vocabulary correction

Interview date for my husband and daughter
I would like to attend with them I'm the US citizen
Thanks
Old Feb 5th 2014, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

hoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BunnyGirl
Maybe try contacting the Embassy to see if you can attend?
If you tell them early enough, it usually isn't a problem you sitting in the waiting room.

Inside the Embassy itself there are a number of counters - it is these that you go up to when getting interviewed/checking documents. When I had my interview it was at one of the counters and my missus/son were behind me.

Hoffage

http://london.usembassy.gov/niv/visa_contact_form.html - is the link.

Last edited by hoffage123; Feb 5th 2014 at 11:45 am.
Old Feb 5th 2014, 11:54 am
Hoppity hop...

BunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoffage123
If you tell them early enough, it usually isn't a problem you sitting in the waiting room.

Inside the Embassy itself there are a number of counters - it is these that you go up to when getting interviewed/checking documents. When I had my interview it was at one of the counters and my missus/son were behind me.

Hoffage

http://london.usembassy.gov/niv/visa_contact_form.html - is the link.
Is there an echo in here?
Old Feb 5th 2014, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

hoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BunnyGirl
Is there an echo in here?
I think so! credit to BunnyGirl for the original link to the interview scheduling thingy.

Last edited by hoffage123; Feb 5th 2014 at 12:39 pm.