Wedding booked

Old Oct 7th 2017, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Tkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wedding booked

Hello to all, just a note to say that me and my American fiancée have booked our wedding for December 2017 and we're so excited..

Doing some further reading , and planning ahead, I wanted some clarification of the forms needed, roughly speaking have I missed anything out.
I-130
I-130a
G-1145
Application fee $535.
Supporting evidence
Marriage certificate , joint back account , passport photos , divorce certificate , birth and deed poll certificates, apologies if I've missed anything out. Many thanks tkd67
Old Oct 7th 2017, 6:35 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wedding booked

Originally Posted by Tkd67
Hello to all, just a note to say that me and my American fiancée have booked our wedding for December 2017 and we're so excited..
For others reading this, I will add that the OP is going to get married in the USA in December 2017 and then begin the process of a CR-1 immigrant visa.

Doing some further reading , and planning ahead, I wanted some clarification of the forms needed, roughly speaking have I missed anything out.
I-130
I-130a
G-1145
Application fee $535.
Supporting evidence
Marriage certificate , joint back account , passport photos , divorce certificate , birth and deed poll certificates, apologies if I've missed anything out. Many thanks tkd67
Everything you need to know about filing the I-130 petition and forms can be found at www.uscis.gov. Look up the I-130 forms and instructions, it's all listed there.

Rene
Old Oct 7th 2017, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

Tkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wedding booked

Originally Posted by Noorah101
For others reading this, I will add that the OP is going to get married in the USA in December 2017 and then begin the process of a CR-1 immigrant visa.

Everything you need to know about filing the I-130 petition and forms can be found at www.uscis.gov. Look up the I-130 forms and instructions, it's all listed there.

Rene
Apologies, yes getting married in the USA in December 2017. There's so much to think about I forgot that basic info for you all, apology for memory lapse....