Hate to resurrect the thread but I have an update

- Filed N400 on 7/27
- N400 NOA received from TSC on 11/28
- FP notice arrived on 1/31
- FP scheduled for 2/8

Thank you.
Canuck
Canuck,
Just to get an idea regarding scheduling, whats ur local office(FP)?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TSC ROLL CALL - N-400 FILERS

Originally Posted by canuckshark
Hate to resurrect the thread but I have an update

- Filed N400 on 7/27
- N400 NOA received from TSC on 11/28
- FP notice arrived on 1/31
- FP scheduled for 2/8

Thank you.
Canuck
No, thats what this thread is for - resurrect away! Following your case with interest - you are very close to me timelinewise, and like you were, I am hanging on the finger print notice at the mo - I'm hoping for one soon!

Last edited by Dan725; Feb 2nd 2008 at 12:27 pm.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

canuckshark is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AAZZ
Canuck,
Just to get an idea regarding scheduling, whats ur local office(FP)?
My local office is Dallas but the finger printing is done in a satellite office nearby.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by canuckshark
My local office is Dallas but the finger printing is done in a satellite office nearby.
Sounds like a similar setup to what they have here in Tampa. I wonder if its the big busy places in fairly popular states that are suffering an enhanced slowdown? Seems to be the case borne out on this board - some folks got their fingerprinting notice straight away after the cashing of the check, you and myself did not.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

Archie Wilson will become famous soon enough

Hi Dan,

Your assumption is logical and correct from my observation in past years . . . not just on N-400, but on I-129F after new changes went into effect after 9/11.

Atlanta and Orlando and other Florida service centers were inundated and backlogged.

Archie Wilson
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

abir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of light

I just got the interview notice for 2/28 in Louisville, KY! .

I better start studying hard for the test. Is that 96 question in M-638 or M-623 flash cards enough for prep?

Updated Timeline:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
09/10/2007 - Application Mailed
09/13/2007 - Application arrived at TSC
12/20/2007 - Check cashed (100 days to cash the check from the date it was issued)
12/29/2007 - Received I-797C Notice of Action - Application Receipt
01/14/2008 - Received I-797C Notice of Action - Finger Printing Notice
01/18/2008 - Finger Print Appointment in Cincinnati, OH
02/04/2008 - Received I-797C Notice of Action - Interview/Citizenship Test Notice
02/28/2008 - Interview Scheduled in Louisville, KY
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abir007

I better start studying hard for the test. Is that 96 question in M-638 or M-623 flash cards enough for prep?

Updated Timeline:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12/20/2007 - Check cashed (100 days to cash the check from the date it was issued)
02/04/2008 - Received I-797C Notice of Action - Interview/Citizenship Test Notice
That is absolutely brilliant!! I can't believe it came that quickly!! Just goes to show how much the service center was holding up the local office!!

congrats!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:48 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
That is absolutely brilliant!! I can't believe it came that quickly!! Just goes to show how much the service center was holding up the local office!!

congrats!
How's that? The Service Center holds the application until the Local Office is ready for it.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

Aycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud of

Updated Timeline:

It's nice to see good news more often these days!

So much for their 16-18 months' processing estimate!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 7:53 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aycee
So much for their 16-18 months' processing estimate!
This timeline suggests only that the Louisville, KY office is moving along. It does not suggest a widespread processing increase.

Ian
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
How's that? The Service Center holds the application until the Local Office is ready for it.
Oh, I figured the SC let it go when they were done entering it into the system. My bad.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

AAZZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: TSC ROLL CALL - N-400 FILERS

Just called the USCIS misinformation line to inquire about the status of my pending I751 (one year) and N400. I can't believe the mindless discussion I had with the REP. All she could do was to read off the same screen with no extra info. My concern for I751 was that may be I have missed any letter from them, and as I never responded to that imaginary letter, they might just have thrown away my case. Of course she could not confirm any thing except the advice of sit and wait.

Is there a way to actually talk to an immigration official instead of these phone reps? I hope that actual immigration officials can give more pertinent information.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by AAZZ
Just called the USCIS misinformation line to inquire about the status of my pending I751 (one year) and N400. I can't believe the mindless discussion I had with the REP. All she could do was to read off the same screen with no extra info. My concern for I751 was that may be I have missed any letter from them, and as I never responded to that imaginary letter, they might just have thrown away my case. Of course she could not confirm any thing except the advice of sit and wait.

Is there a way to actually talk to an immigration official instead of these phone reps? I hope that actual immigration officials can give more pertinent information.
If you're really concerned, then you should make an Infopass appt via uscis.gov, for your local office. How long ago did you file your I-751? Is it past the processing dates posted for your service center? But I wouldn't necessarily worry too much about it, cuz once your N-400 gets approved, then the I-751 is automatically approved.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

Wow - that was fast. Congrats and good luck for the interview!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Archie Wilson will become famous soon enough

Congrats, Abir.

Really sort of nutso -- only 24 days notice. Good you got it and are ready to go. Not sure trend wise what, if anything, to make of your early interview, but glad you got it.

Archie Wilson

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.