Reload this Page >

Travel and applying for I-130

Travel and applying for I-130

Old Jan 15th 2017, 11:49 am
Just Joined

sjellyman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Travel and applying for I-130

Hello everyone,
We are planning to start the application for spouses I-130 in July. We've been planning a 2 week holiday to the States in April, but now it might get pushed out to July. With the application and supporting documents/copies of documents that will be submitted, will there be a problem with us traveling to the USA if we've started the visa process?
I'm sure this question has been answered multiple times so thank you in advance for your time.
Old Jan 15th 2017, 1:01 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel and applying for I-130

No problem at all, it is perfectly acceptable and very common to visit the US while a visa application is in process.
Old Jan 15th 2017, 1:02 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel and applying for I-130

I agree with Pulaski.

Rene