SSN. Did I mess up?

Old Feb 4th 2014, 7:36 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SSN. Did I mess up?

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
If you're doing this from work, it's likely that your company is blocking certain files from displaying - and so preventing you from getting farther. Try it from home... see what happens.

Ian
Interesting. I'll give it a try at home.

Rene
Old Feb 5th 2014, 3:49 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

I've booked a day off work next week to go and do the update of my SSN following gaining citizenship, as well as going to another place to apply for my US passport.
Old Feb 5th 2014, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

KCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant futureKCK_DR has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RICH
I've booked a day off work next week to go and do the update of my SSN following gaining citizenship, as well as going to another place to apply for my US passport.
Some times they have SSA people there to do it on the spot and voting registration too.
Old Feb 5th 2014, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RICH
Make sure they do it properly. In 2010 I ran into a problem getting a FAFSA loan because SSA couldn't confirm that I was a USC when I indicated on the form that I was. It all traced back to 6 years earlier when it was discovered that SSA did not correctly update my info when I appeared with my Natz certificate in order to change my status with SSA.

Ian
Old Feb 6th 2014, 1:16 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Make sure they do it properly. In 2010 I ran into a problem getting a FAFSA loan because SSA couldn't confirm that I was a USC when I indicated on the form that I was. It all traced back to 6 years earlier when it was discovered that SSA did not correctly update my info when I appeared with my Natz certificate in order to change my status with SSA.

Ian
I'll be sure to tell them to do it right <how would I know if they did?>
Old Feb 6th 2014, 1:22 am
BE Irregular

Originally Posted by KCK_DR

Some times they have SSA people there to do it on the spot and voting registration too.
Not at mine, although I did have my pp application at the ready, just in case.
btw - what do I need to do to register to vote? Can't remember/be bothered to research right now