Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Scott Henshaw and Nanette?

Scott Henshaw and Nanette?

Old Jul 8th 2003, 8:35 pm
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I knew about the CENOMAR thing, so I was not completley surprised. I am in contact with someone at the embassy who is being very kind in looking into this for me, so I have high hopes that everything will be handled in short order.

Scott

Last edited by ScottHenshaw; Jul 8th 2003 at 8:37 pm.
Old Jul 8th 2003, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

goya0002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ScottHenshaw
Thanks everyone for your kind words. Although there were a few minutes where I went to http://www.realdoll.com/intro.html to try to find a new girl friend, I realize that this is really just a short delay I knew about the CENOMAR thing, so I was not completley surprised. I am in contact with someone at the embassy who is being very kind in looking into this for me, so I have high hopes that everything will be handled in short order.

Scott
Just kidding about the new girlfriend

I'm glad to see that you are in a good mood and have high hopes for how this will turn out vrey soon. You are handling this much better than I would :-)

Rohit
Old Jul 8th 2003, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Marilech is an unknown quantity at this point

Scott,

I did not know they don't accept CENOMAR submitted by the applicant and have to check it themselves. I'm a Filipina who is now a permanent resident in Canada. It saddens me to hear that Nanette has to go through this difficult process just because other people have done fraudulent things. Maybe your senator or congress representative can follow-up on your case so the admin. review won't take so long?

I don't want to discourage you but it may be soon you will hear the decision on the case, but there's also a chance it will take longer if nobody seems following-up , that's what I heard also from my friends in the Philippines.

Hope to hear good news from you soon.

Marilech

Originally posted by goya0002
scott,

I'm sorry for the delay you are facing. It sucks that you did so much to prepare for this and now a stupid thing like this has come up. I really hope that you are on this review thing for a very very short while and that those people at the embassy will come to their senses and grant you the visa.

All the best.
Rohit