Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Removal of conditions Part II

Removal of conditions Part II

Old Oct 3rd 2011, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal of conditions Part II

Originally Posted by milan79
Lostlove,

Any news yet?
Hey Milan, no news yet.

The dark forces are stuck in their own labyrinth of decisions. They prematurely terminated my residence after mysteriously concluding that I am a fraudster. Then they were breathless and open mouthed to see my good faith waiver with strong evidence.

Now, after 4 years and 2 interviews, they run around in circles not knowing how to deny my waiver.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lostlove
Hey Milan, no news yet.

The dark forces are stuck in their own labyrinth of decisions. They prematurely terminated my residence after mysteriously concluding that I am a fraudster. Then they were breathless and open mouthed to see my good faith waiver with strong evidence.

Now, after 4 years and 2 interviews, they run around in circles not knowing how to deny my waiver.
That is absolutely ridiculous. After all those years you've been waiting or better yet- they are making you wait they are still unable to tell you! Your story should be in the evening news or newspaper.It makes me upset that even after another interview you still have to wait. I don't know if I posted on here, but my IO at my N-400 interview was trying to make me admit that I married for a GC. She said: "I see you've been married couple of times, hm so did you get married just to get your GC? I said no ma'm but she just kept on going and what really upset me was when she said: "Well when I look at your wife and look at you it is hard to believe. My response to that was: What exactly do you mean by that? Do you think that I am ugly? She says:"No, not at all you are a very good looking man, but you know your wife ex-wife is older and etc... Basicaly she was telling me that my wife is unattractive. Now, I am thinking if she was flirting with me LOL. Ske kept telling me how good I look , that she liked my suit etc... LOL LOL. But at the end she got her big red stamp out of her drawer and stamped APPROVED.

I just wish lost love that they will do the same for you, very soon!
Old Oct 14th 2011, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

alina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nicealina97 is just really nice

Sorry I have not been around lately, I quess after I got my citizenship I just wanted to forget everything like a very bad dream.
Lostlove I hope everything is Ok with you. I think of you and your cituation often and I wish you the best of luck!!!
Old Oct 14th 2011, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alina97
Sorry I have not been around lately, I quess after I got my citizenship I just wanted to forget everything like a very bad dream.
Lostlove I hope everything is Ok with you. I think of you and your cituation often and I wish you the best of luck!!!
Hi:

I have been very busy with work lately. Alina, I am happy for you.

Well my I751 waiver got denied last week.
Old Oct 14th 2011, 11:00 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi:

I have been very busy with work lately. Alina, I am happy for you.

Well my I751 waiver got denied last week.
It did!! what now!
Old Oct 18th 2011, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
It did!! what now!
The judge will review the waiver. No detailed denial or anything to that effect, no Notice Of Intent to Deny. All we got is the same "Termination of Conditional Residence" letter dated 2007.

What now! I really do not know, my lawyer too is completely perplexed!
Old Oct 18th 2011, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

The judge will review the waiver. No detailed denial or anything to that effect, no Notice Of Intent to Deny. All we got is the same "Termination of Conditional Residence" letter dated 2007.

What now! I really do not know, my lawyer too is completely perplexed!
Oh no Lostlove. I am so sorry to hear that. Is there a possibility to refile a completely new I-751? Hod, I can't believe that they did that to you.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alina97
So, Alina you got your citizenship? Congrats! Can you share your experience in our N-400 thread? It would be great to see your experience after all that painful process that you had to go through. :-)
Old Oct 18th 2011, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh no Lostlove. I am so sorry to hear that. Is there a possibility to refile a completely new I-751? Hod, I can't believe that they did that to you.
No problem, in a way I am relieved, this was like an endless waiting "cancer" at best. I am consulting with other lawyers also for advice about my strange case. So hopefully I will have some meaningful discussions and come to a conclusion. My lawyer does not want to refile the waiver, she wants to go in front of the judge with witnesses.

We know the root of this cancer is the deadly letter. We could bring the ex in front of the judge too. This is going to be a great court room drama. I cant imagine that I am in such a legal situation. I am that little brother who used to take blame for stolen ice cream from the fridge! Now I am an alleged fraud!

Stay strong with me Milan, we will get thru this!
Old Oct 19th 2011, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

No problem, in a way I am relieved, this was like an endless waiting "cancer" at best. I am consulting with other lawyers also for advice about my strange case. So hopefully I will have some meaningful discussions and come to a conclusion. My lawyer does not want to refile the waiver, she wants to go in front of the judge with witnesses.

We know the root of this cancer is the deadly letter. We could bring the ex in front of the judge too. This is going to be a great court room drama. I cant imagine that I am in such a legal situation. I am that little brother who used to take blame for stolen ice cream from the fridge! Now I am an alleged fraud!

Stay strong with me Milan, we will get thru this!
Lostlove , we are here for you. Just don't give up. I am so fed up with that outcome you have no idea. Four freaking years of waiting and DENIED? I don't think so. I would like to see the evidence that they have.If its only the letter from your ex oh well to me that is not enough. They have to have more than that. Many letters are going to USCIS from angry ex-wife's and most of the time IO doesn't pay attention to them. Sometimes I am wondering if your ex is dating an IO or knows someone that works there. "A letter" just doesn't make a sense to me. Again, I am here for you bro.
Old Nov 27th 2011, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lostlove,

Any news about your case? Will you file an appeal?
Old Nov 27th 2011, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lostlove,

Any news about your case? Will you file an appeal?
We are leaving it in the hands of the judge.
Old Jan 20th 2012, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Any more news lostlove or still nothing?
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been catching up with your case LL. Bad news on the denial again. I think you and your lawyer have the right idea to confront the USCIS on their evidence in court with the IJ present.

I know of a similar situation where this happened. It was a looong 25yr+ AOS marriage denial because of an alleged drug offence on appeal case and the person concerned found an excellent lawyer who was prepared to take on the USCIS. Ultimately she won and now has the GC. When they are backed into a corner with little or no evidence, they will back down. She even had the USCIS lawyer come over to her after the trial to apologize and admit they were wrong! When do you ever hear that from them?

Good luck and stay positive
Old Sep 27th 2012, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello Everyone!

I welcome all those who are new to BE! Hello to everyone else who post and help posters like me on a regular basis. Sorry I have off the internet for long since I have been really busy with work, new projects, new challenges with my new job.

I have many posters ask me for updates, I am apologetic for not responding to them as often.

Now my update: My 751 waiver was mysteriously denied without no official denial ( the usual denial letter that comes form the local office ). We came to know this on one master hearing date ( the trial lawyer verbally tells us case denied, that was one shocker)

So we decide to push for the final hearing, which is scheduled tomorrow. Meanwhile my attempts to ask witnesses to come and testify in court have failed. The few people close to my ex are not willing to go on bad terms with my ex. I never had anyone close to me when I came to the US when I married. Her friends became mine.

Now, lawyer got a sudden fax last week that they (USCIS) are not ready with the file. Final hearing is tomorrow. So we will want something final to happen, but the trial lawyer seems not ready ( I don't know the exact details ).

Will be interesting to see what happens. All I have is my testimony of good faith marriage, documentary evidence previously submitted and no witnesses to present.

As many have advised to change lawyer. I don't think I should, I have been with her for so long, almost 6 years now. Its not about the money, its just that there is a special feeling of comfort when I am with her. .

Will touch base about what happens.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.