Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Please post updates, people!!

Please post updates, people!!

Old Jun 18th 2006, 7:43 am
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Please post updates, people!!

After seeing several I-751-related posts recently, I decided to go to Kamya.com and submit our I-751 experience-to-date. After doing so, I looked up our AOS experience submission and was dismayed to see that ours was the most recent one for the Norfolk, VA office -- from 2004! Briefly looking through the other experiences on Kamya.com confirmed that people are not submitting updates regularly, and much of the information is now becoming outdated.

So I'm posting a request for people to submit their immigration experiences to Kamya.com, so that others can benefit from them in the future. Here's the link:

KAMYA.COM - Click on "Share Your Experiences"

If more people posted their experiences and timelines, then maybe we wouldn't get so many people asking "How long will it take for [fill in the blank]?"

~ Jenney
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

cjcherri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please post updates, people!!

thanks for the reminder to myself and many others who has recently filed, completed their AOS, I-751 and many other marriage related green card applications. It's kind of being forgotten. we did; however, posted our AOS interview experience. We are still waiting for receipt from I-751 so can't really do anything till then. We'll for sure let everyone know as soon as we hear from CSC.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 5:04 am
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Please post updates, people!!

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark
After seeing several I-751-related posts recently, I decided to go to Kamya.com and submit our I-751 experience-to-date. After doing so, I looked up our AOS experience submission and was dismayed to see that ours was the most recent one for the Norfolk, VA office -- from 2004! Briefly looking through the other experiences on Kamya.com confirmed that people are not submitting updates regularly, and much of the information is now becoming outdated.

~ Jenney
I agree. I've posted updates on every step of the way as soon as things happen.

I'm currently in the lull that comes after AOS but precedes removal of conditions. It's not yet time for me to submit my I-751 but I'm already preparing for it, reading up, gathering information, and Kamya hasn't been as useful as it could, given that it's seriously outdated. The most recent post in there for Pennsylvania is is from 2004, that's already 2 years old!

Guys, don't forget all about this community when you're out the door. What you went through helps others! Write about your experiences, share the results! Give back a little, it takes 5 minutes.