Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Passport courier service question

Passport courier service question

Old Sep 1st 2017, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

Pete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to behold
Default Passport courier service question

Sorry, having a mild panic over this... I've just read Katdogs problem with DX (hope you get this sorted by the way!), and I'm not sure if I've followed the correct process to register with the courier.

I have my interview later this month, and I'd previously received an email where I was required to register with a courier for delivery of my hopefully stamped passport. I did this and received an email to confirm that I have requested to pick up the passport from the local DX depot (it's just a few miles away from me).

In the other thread, it's mentioned that they paid for a courier service, however when I completed the courier process I wasn't asked for payment, in fact I'm sure it said this was included in the Visa fee (or something similar).

Am I missing something???
Old Sep 1st 2017, 5:40 pm
UK->US

Katdog has much to be proud ofKatdog has much to be proud ofKatdog has much to be proud ofKatdog has much to be proud ofKatdog has much to be proud ofKatdog has much to be proud ofKatdog has much to be proud ofKatdog has much to be proud ofKatdog has much to be proud ofKatdog has much to be proud ofKatdog has much to be proud of
Default Re: Passport courier service question

You only need to pay if you've arranged to have it delivered to your home - not if choosing to get it sent to a depot...

(which I most certainly recommend, bearing our situation in mind)
Old Sep 1st 2017, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Pete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to beholdPete_Maz is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Passport courier service question

Phew, mild panic over! Thank you Katdog. As I said, I really hope this gets resolved soon for you. I can only imagine the stress it must be causing.

Thanks
Peter

Originally Posted by Katdog
You only need to pay if you've arranged to have it delivered to your home - not if choosing to get it sent to a depot...

(which I most certainly recommend, bearing our situation in mind)