NVC Missing Documents

Old Oct 22nd 2016, 3:41 am
Just Joined

Nasir7x is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NVC Missing Documents

Dear Sir or madam,
I submitted a AOS Package (bellow items)
1.AOS form filled by only joint sponsor .
2.three last year tax return with w2 of joint sponsor
3.proof of asset , last year salary payment slip, Us Citizenship Certificate of joint sponsor.
4.ds260 and aos payments receipt with coversheet.
5. Civil Documents ( birth certificate , marriage certificate both english and orginal version, passport copy,police certificate i wrote in cover letter that officially submitted to us embassy and give them document number, but i received the following email i dont understand what specifically is missing . please help me with this.

****NVC Notice of Missing Item: Please submit Affidavit of Support documents ****

Good day,
The National Visa Center (NVC) received the documents you submitted in support of Nasir Ahmad Niazi's immigrant visa petition. This petition's NVC case number is KBL2xxx. However, NVC will not review these documents until we receive the Affidavit of Support form(s) and/or supporting financial evidence required for this case.

Please follow the online instructions at nvc.state.gov/aos (English) or nvc.state.gov/aos/espanol (Spanish) to complete the Affidavit of Support form and collect the appropriate financial evidence. Once you've gathered the required financial forms and documents, send them to NVC. Instructions are available at nvc.state.gov/submit (English) or nvc.state.gov/enviar/espanol (Spanish). If you have any questions, please call 1-603-334-0700 or use NVC's online inquiry form at nvc.state.gov/ask (English) or nvc.state.gov/ask/espanol (Spanish).

After you submit an Affidavit of Support form, please allow up to six weeks for NVC to review your documents. Then, we will let you know if anything is missing or needs to be corrected.

Reminder: This is only a notice that we received documents from you. We will not review them until we have received both the financial documents from the petitioner and the applicant's civil documents. You must also have paid all required fees and submitted a DS-260 Immigrant Visa application online at ceac.state.gov.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________ ****NVC Notice of Missing Item: Please submit civil documents ****

Good day,
The National Visa Center (NVC) received the documents you submitted in support of Nasir Ahmad Niazi's immigrant visa petition. This petition's NVC case number is KBL20xxx. However, NVC will not review these documents until we receive the required civil documents for each intending immigrant. Please follow the online instructions at nvc.state.gov/document (English) or nvc.state.gov/documento/espanol (Spanish) to learn which civil documents you need to submit.

Please submit photocopies of these documents. Do not send original certificates to NVC. Once you've gathered the required civil documents, send them to NVC. Instructions on how to send your documents to NVC are online at nvc.state.gov/submit (English) or nvc.state.gov/enviar/espanol (Spanish). If you have any questions, please call 1-603-334-0700 or use NVC's online inquiry form at nvc.state.gov/ask (English) or nvc.state.gov/ask/espanol (Spanish).

After you submit your civil documents, please allow up to six weeks for NVC to review your documents. Then, we will let you know if there is anything missing or that needs to be corrected.

Reminder: This is only a notice that we received documents from you. We will not review them until we have received both the financial documents from the petitioner and the applicant's civil documents. You must also have paid all required fees and submitted a DS-260 Immigrant Visa application online at ceac.state.gov.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________ IMPORTANT:
If your visa petition is currently processing at the National Visa Center, do not let more than one year pass without contacting NVC. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Sincerely,
National Visa Center
U.S. Department of State
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 4:47 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NVC Missing Documents

If you only submitted the joint sponsor's I-864, that's not enough. The petitioner is your sponsor and needs to submit an I-864, even if they don't qualify financially.

Rene
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 4:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
If you only submitted the joint sponsor's I-864, that's not enough. The petitioner is your sponsor and needs to submit an I-864, even if they don't qualify financially.

Rene
Dear Noorah,
Thanks for your information , how about Civil Documents ?
Do i need to submit Civil Documents for Petitioner Also?
Did i miss something?
Looking forward for your reply.
With best regards,
Nasir

Last edited by Nasir7x; Oct 22nd 2016 at 4:54 am.
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 4:56 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know. I couldn't understand from your post if you sent copies of your civil documents to NVC, or if you only sent NVC a letter saying you sent documents to the embassy.

Rene
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 5:15 am
Just Joined

I don't know. I couldn't understand from your post if you sent copies of your civil documents to NVC, or if you only sent NVC a letter saying you sent documents to the embassy.

Rene
Dear
I sent Principle Applicant
1.Copy of Birth certificate orginal and translated.
2.Copy of Marriage certificate orginal and translated.
3.Copy of passport
4. Letter about police certificate.
5.passport size photo.
Thanks for your replies .
Regards,
Nasir
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 5:18 am

I don't know what else NVC is asking for.

Rene
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 6:20 am
Just Joined

I don't know what else NVC is asking for.

Rene
Dear ,
Thanks it is also confusing for me !
1.I need to file i864 for Petitioner with letter why dont have tax return.
2.about civil Documents maybe i should call NVC?
Regards,
Nasir
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 12:09 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Who are you petitioning for? A spouse, child, mother, father, sibling? Would help to know then perhaps you and we can sort what documents are missing/needed. I believe the name in the letter is male but as it could be for a father or a brother or perhaps even a son.

Why were documents sent to the US Consulate?
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rete
Who are you petitioning for? A spouse, child, mother, father, sibling? Would help to know then perhaps you and we can sort what documents are missing/needed.
Dear ,
Petitioning for spouse (F2A).
Looking forward for your reply!
With best regards,
Nasir
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 12:52 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, so you are petitioning for your wife to join you in the US. You are NOT a US Citizen but you are a permanent resident.

Is it safe to assume that you filed the I-130 to the USCIS and it was then forwarded to the NVC for processing and from there it will be sent to the US Consulate in whatever country your wife is now residing in?

Is my assumption correct that you filed the I-130 inside the US at the USCIS service center?

I do not know what you have sent to the US Consulate/Embassy abroad. You mention that you sent them documentation. Is that correct and if so, why and what have you sent to them?

I'm trying to untangle the steps that you have taken to have your wife issued a spousal/visa.
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rete
Okay, so you are petitioning for your wife to join you in the US. You are NOT a US Citizen but you are a permanent resident.

Is it safe to assume that you filed the I-130 to the USCIS and it was then forwarded to the NVC for processing and from there it will be sent to the US Consulate in whatever country your wife is now residing in?

Is my assumption correct that you filed the I-130 inside the US at the USCIS service center?

I do not know what you have sent to the US Consulate/Embassy abroad. You mention that you sent them documentation. Is that correct and if so, why and what have you sent to them?

I'm trying to untangle the steps that you have taken to have your wife issued a spousal/visa.
Dear ,
I file my case two year ago (priority date: feb-2014) yes i sent i-130 to uscis then it was sent to NVC and NVC ask for Affidavit of support ,DS260 and Civil Documents.
I did submit :
1.AOS form filled by only joint sponsor .
2.three last year tax return with w2 of joint sponsor
3.proof of asset , last year salary payment slip, Us Citizenship Certificate of joint sponsor.
4.ds260 and aos payments receipt with coversheet.
5. Civil Documents of Principle Applicant my wife( birth certificate , marriage certificate both english and orginal version, passport copy,
Note: police certificate i wrote in cover letter that officially submitted to us embassy and give them document number.
Thanks for your kind replies.
Regards

Last edited by Nasir7x; Oct 22nd 2016 at 1:07 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 1:40 pm

So it sounds like NVC wants a copy of the police report. I don't know why you sent that to the consulate. NVC needs a copy.

Rene
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 1:41 pm

What country is she in?

Rene
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 1:45 pm
Just Joined

What country is she in?

Rene
She Request for police certificate in Afghanistan but due to regulation in
Afghanistan the police certificate was sent to US Embassy in kabul the document no is
(5458).she cant have copy of the Certificate as per law or some regulation . The government sent to any embassy you want and just give the document number.
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 1:57 pm

Ok, just explain this to NVC again. Provide written proof of Afghanistan's policy if you can.

Rene

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.