NOA2 Received!

Old Dec 19th 2017, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

shrinkydinkydoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NOA2 Received!

After 269 days, we received our NOA2 yesterday! Best Christmas present ever! I'm going to start hitting up the NVC to get our case number so we can start moving this along.

A year ago we were still trying to figure out K1 vs. CR1...and now we're just months away from him being here permanently!

I'm so thankful for everyone who has offered help. That first round of paperwork was ridiculous. Most people I've talked to say the next round ain't as bad, but, I still hate paperwork.
Old Dec 19th 2017, 1:44 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NOA2 Received!

Congratulations on the completion of this step. Onward and upward!
Old Dec 19th 2017, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.

Definitely in the last leg of the journey now.
Old Dec 19th 2017, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Dec 19th 2017, 11:34 pm
Banned

Twinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! You're definitely over the worst. I found that once I had my NVC case number and got going with the next steps it went very fast. The end was definitely in sight then. I had my NVC case number mid-August last year and moved here exactly one year ago today, December 19, 2016.
Old Dec 20th 2017, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

KK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! Very excited for you!
Old Dec 20th 2017, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

shrinkydinkydoo is an unknown quantity at this point

I've just requested tax transcripts, got my sponsors lined up to get their tax transcripts, getting all my copies together for the paperwork they're requesting on the NVC link . Hubby is in the process of requesting his police reports, military records, and making sure he has all the immunizations and such that he needs with his GP BEFORE getting to medical down in London. We're trying to save as much time and money as possible so he can be here quicker.
Old Dec 20th 2017, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shrinkydinkydoo
I've just requested tax transcripts, got my sponsors lined up to get their tax transcripts, getting all my copies together for the paperwork they're requesting on the NVC link . Hubby is in the process of requesting his police reports, military records, and making sure he has all the immunizations and such that he needs with his GP BEFORE getting to medical down in London. We're trying to save as much time and money as possible so he can be here quicker.
He will also need a copy of his medical records from his GP.
Old Dec 20th 2017, 6:05 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tom169
He will also need a copy of his medical records from his GP.
He does not need his medical records. This is what is required:

"7. Summary of medical history from GP (NOT full medical records) and reports covering any medical conditions, disabilities, and prior serious illnesses you have been treated for or anything ongoing. This is a new requirement and may not yet be added to the checklist online or the US EMBASSY LONDON website. We will keep your medical on hold if you do not have it with you on the day of the appointment. Ask your GP for a Patient Summary"
Old Dec 20th 2017, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rete
He does not need his medical records. This is what is required:

"7. Summary of medical history from GP (NOT full medical records) and reports covering any medical conditions, disabilities, and prior serious illnesses you have been treated for or anything ongoing. This is a new requirement and may not yet be added to the checklist online or the US EMBASSY LONDON website. We will keep your medical on hold if you do not have it with you on the day of the appointment. Ask your GP for a Patient Summary"
My bad.