Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

N-400 Post your individual journey please! v.2011

N-400 Post your individual journey please! v.2011

Old Mar 30th 2011, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 Post your individual journey please! v.2011

Rene, Rete or Maeuxna

Guys, would you please leave this post in this romm since all N-400 folks psosting in here. Thank you Milan
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

hobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by milan79
along with the Fee Waiver Application I-912
Always worth a try, but do you think that has a prayer of working?

US citizenship isn't needed to live and work in this country if you have a greencard afterall. So basically, if you can't afford to apply, why not just get on with your life and do so when you can... ?

Not trying to be judgmental (I waited for my tax refund before applying, so I hear ya!), just seems an odd one to start worrying about costs.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 10:50 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Wohhoooo.

Hello Everyone.

My N-400 journey has began. I just got back from the Post Office. Last week I have mailed my N-400 application along with the Fee Waiver Application I-912. I did use the Express Mail to Lewisville,TX. Unfortunetly, I forgot to disclose my court disposition that I have not committed the crimes, therefore the charges were completely dismissed and dropped. My question is. Will they send me an Rfe for that or will I just have to bring it to the N-400 interview. Thank you. Milan
Probably have to take it to the interview.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hobbes79
Always worth a try, but do you think that has a prayer of working?

US citizenship isn't needed to live and work in this country if you have a greencard afterall. So basically, if you can't afford to apply, why not just get on with your life and do so when you can... ?

Not trying to be judgmental (I waited for my tax refund before applying, so I hear ya!), just seems an odd one to start worrying about costs.
hobbes, I think that that was very rude of you. First of all my mother passed away just 4 months ago and I have spend all my savings for her funeral and trip overseas.Second of all I have an opportunity to get a Federal job ( and green card isn't enough) USCIS created the form for people who can't afford the fee and I can't even thought I am a part time employee but a full-time student. Are you jealous or something that you had to pay and I didn't? Well that was your choice. Milan. Next time ask me first why I couldn't or decide not to pay the fee ok? I just think that there was no need for you to answer my post like that.

Last edited by adjudicator89; Mar 30th 2011 at 11:44 pm.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you Poppy. :-) Miss you lots girl.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 11:53 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

milan, not everyone keeps up with everyone else's sagas here. hobbes post was reasonable, so why don't you leave the moderating to us and just give the explanation he asked for without all the extra.
Old Mar 31st 2011, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

Mick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by meauxna
milan, not everyone keeps up with everyone else's sagas here. hobbes post was reasonable, so why don't you leave the moderating to us and just give the explanation he asked for without all the extra.
Sounds good... Did I mention I have my Interview on Monday? The 4th?

I did? OK. ONE MOE TIME! Can not hurt, Aye!
Old Mar 31st 2011, 1:01 am
Your Fellow American

Scotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to all

Good luck Mick ....where in florida are you doing the interview btw?
Old Mar 31st 2011, 1:27 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mick1935
Sounds good... Did I mention I have my Interview on Monday? The 4th?

I did? OK. ONE MOE TIME! Can not hurt, Aye!
You're so cute.
Do you have your new stars n' stripes pants to wear? They will be checking you know!
Old Mar 31st 2011, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

hobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond reputehobbes79 has a reputation beyond repute

hobbes, I think that that was very rude of you. First of all my mother passed away just 4 months ago and I have spend all my savings for her funeral and trip overseas.Second of all I have an opportunity to get a Federal job ( and green card isn't enough) USCIS created the form for people who can't afford the fee and I can't even thought I am a part time employee but a full-time student. Are you jealous or something that you had to pay and I didn't? Well that was your choice. Milan. Next time ask me first why I couldn't or decide not to pay the fee ok? I just think that there was no need for you to answer my post like that.
Like I said, no judgment intended. And I wasn't aware of your loss. My condolences.

I hesitated to be so ostentatious to point it out, but if you want to go there, my manager recently approved my N400 as a business expense since I work in a place where we do some work for the military. Will save some minor security and ITAR headaches.

Want me to be more ostentatious? My previous company paid for all application and legal expenses for my J-1 visa, H1-B visas and my marriage based greencard. Thus far, my only expenses incurred during my entire immigration journey has been the removal of conditions.

Jealous? About a form that may or may not work?

Old Mar 31st 2011, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

Mick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by meauxna
You're so cute.
Do you have your new stars n' stripes pants to wear? They will be checking you know!
I do have a great Stars and Stripe type of shirt, one of my buddies suggested Stars and Stripe Boxers? Never owned boxers in my life!

With my white hair and beard, blue eyes, scouse accent! How about that.

Might need an interrupter.
Old Mar 31st 2011, 4:14 pm
Yorkshire Lass in ATX

BritKat is just really niceBritKat is just really niceBritKat is just really niceBritKat is just really niceBritKat is just really niceBritKat is just really niceBritKat is just really niceBritKat is just really nice

With my white hair and beard, blue eyes, scouse accent! How about that.
Is your accent still strong? I've been told (by Brits) mine is watered down after 11 years here... but I can still turn it on thick when need be and become a good old Yorkshire lass... works well when getting pulled over for speeding :-)
Old Mar 31st 2011, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritKat
Is your accent still strong? I've been told (by Brits) mine is watered down after 11 years here... but I can still turn it on thick when need be and become a good old Yorkshire lass... works well when getting pulled over for speeding :-)
Accent was never that Scouse, born on Mersyside, Prescot, 8 miles from the Mersey, but working on the Clubs for 5 years, you had better sound Scouse.

Under stress? Sounds like I just got off the boat. But I left the UK in 1965.

My accent got me in to trouble on the train, heading to Southampton, will tell you about it some time. If you ever get to Orlando, we will buy you Breakfast!

4 days and a wake up (army talk)
Old Mar 31st 2011, 5:28 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Never owned boxers in my life!
I thought it was only scouse Judys who didn't wear underwear.
Old Mar 31st 2011, 5:34 pm
Yorkshire Lass in ATX

BritKat is just really niceBritKat is just really niceBritKat is just really niceBritKat is just really niceBritKat is just really niceBritKat is just really niceBritKat is just really niceBritKat is just really nice

My accent got me in to trouble on the train, heading to Southampton, will tell you about it some time. If you ever get to Orlando, we will buy you Breakfast!
I'll be in Orlando for two weeks at the end of May - now you owe me breakfast :-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.