Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

N-400 Post your individual journey please!

N-400 Post your individual journey please!

Old Mar 31st 2010, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

flagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: N-400 Post your individual journey please!

I read the study book the other day and I took it to mean that any of those would be acceptable answers.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 11:03 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Question about the Civics Test!

Example what is the name of the Vice President of the United States?

* Joseph R. Biden Jr
* Joe Biden
* Biden

Do you have to write all 3 or just the one!

Example 2 Why do some states have more Representatives than other states?

* (because of) the states population
* (because) they have more people
* (because) some states have more people.

Do you have to memorize all 3 of the above when they all mean the same thing!
lolz.. Any of the three are correct answers. Any ONE of them. As you note, they all mean the same thing.

DH remembered his answer to the first example as "Duck! Cheney" since it was right after the veep shot his friend in the face.

You have to give these answers orally, not write them, btw. However, if you're like me, the act of writing them down during study might help you remember them later.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 11:04 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flagirl
I read the study book the other day and I took it to mean that any of those would be acceptable answers.
Cool thanks, I thought so but you know when you get that niggley "maybe feeling" lol
Old Mar 31st 2010, 11:08 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
lolz.. Any of the three are correct answers. Any ONE of them. As you note, they all mean the same thing.

DH remembered his answer to the first example as "Duck! Cheney" since it was right after the veep shot his friend in the face.

You have to give these answers orally, not write them, btw. However, if you're like me, the act of writing them down during study might help you remember them later.
I do I thought it was written I need to read the damn instructions again in detail.
You would be proud of me girl the CD has been playing in the car for 2 days a total of about 8hrs but still keep forgetting some answers like the "Rule of law".... you bet your life I get asked that one
Old Apr 1st 2010, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

bobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud of

did you buy the book or do they send it to you - for $675 I hope they friggin send it to you
Old Apr 1st 2010, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

flagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud of

They give you the book when you have your fingerprints done. All sealed up nicely in plastic wrap
Old Apr 1st 2010, 1:59 pm

Originally Posted by bobcat squarepants
did you buy the book or do they send it to you - for $675 I hope they friggin send it to you
They do indeed.

They give you the book when you have your fingerprints done. All sealed up nicely in plastic wrap
With a CD in the back to listen to the questions and answers
Old Apr 1st 2010, 2:58 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Fingerprints/Biometrics done today
And as "Lansbury" already stated I did indeed get my Civics test book
Good job the biometrics where not today, they might have given you the April Fool guide with the wrongs answers in it.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by lansbury
Good job the biometrics where not today, they might have given you the April Fool guide with the wrongs answers in it.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 3:06 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the study, I had trouble with the rule of law, but it clicks into place. The other one was remembering who my State senator and representative were.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

N-400 mailed to Dallas TX on 3/17/10
Arrived in Dallas 3/22/10
Cheque cashed 3/30/10
I received NOA 4/01/10

I'm feeling pretty excited too.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Just got the interview letter-scheduled for Monday, May 3 & 10:50 AM (Jacksonville). Off to scout out hotels now...
Old Apr 1st 2010, 9:24 pm

Just got the interview letter-scheduled for Monday, May 3 & 10:50 AM (Jacksonville). Off to scout out hotels now...
That was quick hey!! didn't he have his biometrics about a week ago!
Old Apr 1st 2010, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

That was quick hey!! didn't he have his biometrics about a week ago!
Yep-March 24. This letter today was dated March 29. Much faster than I thought it would be.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 10:28 pm

Yep-March 24. This letter today was dated March 29. Much faster than I thought it would be.
Heck yes good for you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.