Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

N-400 Post your individual journey please!

N-400 Post your individual journey please!

Old Mar 29th 2010, 11:41 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 Post your individual journey please!

Originally Posted by meauxna
And you are now home, studying?
Right.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 11:52 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Right.
I will be calling to test you. It's a new service we have here at BE.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 12:26 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

The dvd will be accompanying me on my daily travels until Dday
Old Mar 30th 2010, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

bobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud of

My Timeline

Posted N400 to TX 03/11/10
Check cashed 03/23/10
NOA received 03/27/10
Old Mar 30th 2010, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by bobcat squarepants
My Timeline

Check cashed 03/23/10
NOA received 03/27/10
Biometrics anyday
Old Mar 30th 2010, 2:33 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

My Timeline

Check cashed 03/23/10
NOA received 03/27/10
Cool - your timeline is only a couple of days off mine - I received my NOA on the 25th. We should be getting our biometrics appointments almost at the same time.

Am I weird for being slightly excited about this?
Old Mar 30th 2010, 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Cool - your timeline is only a couple of days off mine - I received my NOA on the 25th. We should be getting our biometrics appointments almost at the same time.

No its normal to want that extra step to happen and move forward.
My biometrics yesterday was at 9am I got there at 8.55am and was out at 9.07am
Old Mar 30th 2010, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

bobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud of

I am excited and cant wait to get the piece of paper, not just to be a citizen but the mother of one of my children has started a hate campaign and has told me she will get me deported so the quicker the better, all the fun of the fair!
Old Mar 30th 2010, 3:14 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I am excited and cant wait to get the piece of paper, not just to be a citizen but the mother of one of my children has started a hate campaign and has told me she will get me deported so the quicker the better, all the fun of the fair!
That's funny - only the other day my son said he wanted to have me deported as well. Must be something going round!!

He then changed his mind when I said I'd be taking his computer and all the games with me
Old Mar 30th 2010, 3:21 pm

They really don't have a clue most of them
Old Mar 30th 2010, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

garfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Extreme
N-400 sent around 02/02/10
NOA received around 02/15/10
After that nothing.... I am a tiny bit worried why I haven't received an invitation for finger printing...
OK im in
N400 sent 3/8/10
check cashed 3/16/10
I-797C recieved 3/18/10
appt for fingerprints on 4/13/10 recieved 3/27/10
will keep you guys updated
G
Old Mar 30th 2010, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

garfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the rough

That's funny - only the other day my son said he wanted to have me deported as well. Must be something going round!!

He then changed his mind when I said I'd be taking his computer and all the games with me
also Sultan.......you missing NI
i plan to retire in Limavady (co derry)
G
PS i want a fry
Old Mar 30th 2010, 8:56 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by garfro
also Sultan.......you missing NI
i plan to retire in Limavady (co derry)
G
PS i want a fry
I do miss it from time to time. Especially the food - I'd murder a fry right now too.

I miss the pubs in Carrick and Belfast as well sometimes, and playing snooker with my mates.

I went to Queen's with a few guys from Limavady - never been there myself though.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

flagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud of

Update: Martin got an email this morning from USCIS (exactly a week from having his biometrics done) saying that his case has been moved to his local office and they will be notifying him about the interview. So I guess a road trip to Jacksonville will be coming up soon!
Old Mar 31st 2010, 10:10 pm

Question about the Civics Test!

Example what is the name of the Vice President of the United States?

* Joseph R. Biden Jr
* Joe Biden
* Biden

Do you have to write all 3 or just the one!

Example 2 Why do some states have more Representatives than other states?

* (because of) the states population
* (because) they have more people
* (because) some states have more people.

Do you have to memorize all 3 of the above when they all mean the same thing!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.