Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

MSC/NBC progress report

MSC/NBC progress report

Old Oct 8th 2003, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute
Default MSC/NBC progress report

I know it doesn't mean a lot but I sure wish they would post their progress report. They are approaching missing the third one. Sigh. I have contacted the misinformation line two or three times a week and at least they are consistent. They are saying that my application will be processed in sixty days. I know they are reading from script cards but at least they are trained well enough now that they are all reading the same card. Maybe it the only one they have now....

It is especially difficult after the mispost of 4/17 processing times for the I-129f's
Old Oct 8th 2003, 2:33 pm
Just Joined

vally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MSC/NBC progress report

Originally posted by lpdiver
I know it doesn't mean a lot but I sure wish they would post their progress report. They are approaching missing the third one. Sigh. I have contacted the misinformation line two or three times a week and at least they are consistent. They are saying that my application will be processed in sixty days. I know they are reading from script cards but at least they are trained well enough now that they are all reading the same card. Maybe it the only one they have now....

It is especially difficult after the mispost of 4/17 processing times for the I-129f's

hello
could you give me please the number of this misinformation line?
thanks
Old Oct 8th 2003, 2:46 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default I want it know!

yeah!! where is our aging report from MSC?? WE WANT IT KNOW!!!
Old Oct 8th 2003, 3:16 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by lpdiver

Tony,

The latest approvals so far have been with NOA1 of July 22, so that should give you an idea of what the report would say if it were available. Not having a report sucks big time for me, as I can't calculate my overdue date without it, and that's something I would really like to do, seeing as how approvals are coming in for 7/22 and I haven't heard anything yet, not even an RFE. I don't think I would have petitioned for a k3 if I had known it would take this long.

-Heba
Old Oct 9th 2003, 5:52 am
Michael Glasgow

I heard a rumor that they were processing K-3's as of 7/29/03, but I see on
the K-3 timeline site that the latest approvals are about 7/22/03.

Go check out the K-3 timeline site:

http://www.mediabrew.com/k3/list.php

If you haven't put your info in, you should do it. Also, encourage anyone
else you know who is waiting on a K-3 to do so also. It is nice to be able
to look there and see who is actually receiving approvals.

Michael

"lpdiver" <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > I know it doesn't mean a lot but I sure wish they would post their
    > progress report. They are approaching missing the third one. Sigh. I
    > have contacted the misinformation line two or three times a week and at
    > least they are consistent. They are saying that my application will be
    > processed in sixty days. I know they are reading from script cards but
    > at least they are trained well enough now that they are all reading the
    > same card. Maybe it the only one they have now....
    > It is especially difficult after the mispost of 4/17 processing times
    > for the I-129f's
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by vally
hello
could you give me please the number of this misinformation line?
thanks
1-800-375-5283
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Tony,

The latest approvals so far have been with NOA1 of July 22, so that should give you an idea of what the report would say if it were available. Not having a report sucks big time for me, as I can't calculate my overdue date without it, and that's something I would really like to do, seeing as how approvals are coming in for 7/22 and I haven't heard anything yet, not even an RFE. I don't think I would have petitioned for a k3 if I had known it would take this long.

-Heba
Right and tha 7/22 notice has been posted for quite while. I am eager for news.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:01 pm
True Thinker

Michael,

Thanks for pointing out the K-3 timeline site. It's very helpful to see what
is happening to other couples.
The main surprise I found when looking at the timeline was that THERE WAS NO
SURPRISE - almost everyone on that list seemed to have a consistent
processing time of some 3 months from application to visa. Not as good as we
were hoping for, but not as bad either (there were a few scary exceptions
though).
I created my own entry right away, hope to see more couples doing the same.
Reuben

Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:22 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by True Thinker
Michael,

Thanks for pointing out the K-3 timeline site. It's very helpful to see what
is happening to other couples.
The main surprise I found when looking at the timeline was that THERE WAS NO
SURPRISE - almost everyone on that list seemed to have a consistent
processing time of some 3 months from application to visa. Not as good as we
were hoping for, but not as bad either (there were a few scary exceptions
though).
I created my own entry right away, hope to see more couples doing the same.
Reuben

Ya, consistent. 80 days waiting and now an RFE. At least it's good news for those of you still waiting, though I wanted desperately to shoot the computer when I saw it.

-Heba
Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:34 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nice

"the latest approvals are about 7/22/03"??. That is not too bad then! . I want my NOA1 from chicago now!!!! come on Chicago I wanna know my case number so I can check the online status every day lol.

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Oct 9th 2003 at 10:37 pm.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 3:19 pm
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nice

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
"the latest approvals are about 7/22/03"??. That is not too bad then! . I want my NOA1 from chicago now!!!! come on Chicago I wanna know my case number so I can check the online status every day lol.
You mean 10 times a day like the rest of us, right?
Old Oct 10th 2003, 3:40 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JoshsCarole
You mean 10 times a day like the rest of us, right?

Wait til you get your approval. I still check it every day, just to make sure they don't take it back.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 4:23 pm
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Leslie66
Wait til you get your approval. I still check it every day, just to make sure they don't take it back.
I can't WAIT till I get my approval, Leslie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAARGH!!!!!! I'm sure I'll still check it like you do too...You wait for it for so long, and check it hundreds of time without the message changing!! Must be pretty cool to see it changed for something so great!! (no, I'm not asking for change like...RFE or something...nope, none of that, please...)
Old Oct 10th 2003, 4:56 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JoshsCarole
I can't WAIT till I get my approval, Leslie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAARGH!!!!!! I'm sure I'll still check it like you do too...You wait for it for so long, and check it hundreds of time without the message changing!! Must be pretty cool to see it changed for something so great!! (no, I'm not asking for change like...RFE or something...nope, none of that, please...)

TOOOOO COOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!

It took reading it like 5 times for it to sink in that this was real. Then everything got kind of hazy in the room. My hands started shaking and my stomach was butterflies. I had no idea I would react that strongly to it. I didn't think I would be so euphoric until he actually had his Visa. When he gets his Visa he better tell me to sit down before he tells me, because I'm sure I'll pass out.

Leslie
Old Oct 10th 2003, 11:58 pm
Michael

I've become convinced that my status will never change. I check it
all the time, and see the same old thing. What does it actually look
like when it changes to approved? Also, when was your first NOA.

Michael

Leslie66 <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Originally posted by JoshsCarole
    >
    > > I can't WAIT till I get my approval, Leslie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    > > AAAAAAARGH!!!!!! I'm sure I'll still check it like you do too...You
    > > wait for it for so long, and check it hundreds of time without the
    > > message changing!! Must be pretty cool to see it changed for something
    > > so great!! (no, I'm not asking for change like...RFE or
    > > something...nope, none of that, please...)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > TOOOOO COOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!
    >
    >
    >
    > It took reading it like 5 times for it to sink in that this was real.
    > Then everything got kind of hazy in the room. My hands started shaking
    > and my stomach was butterflies. I had no idea I would react that
    > strongly to it. I didn't think I would be so euphoric until he
    > actually had his Visa. When he gets his Visa he better tell me to sit
    > down before he tells me, because I'm sure I'll pass out.
    >
    >
    >
    > Leslie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.