I've got a VERY NEW approval date - 1st NOA 23/11/2002, 2nd NOA
21/01/2003:

http://www.marriagebasedvisas.org/vi...ate=2003-02-10

Also, a 1st NOA of 18/10/2002 was approved on 30/01/2003 (very similar
to the AILA report).

Well, looks like I've got another 2 months to go (if INS can keep at
the current turtle's pace and doesn't downshift to a snail's pace) so
I'm off to Europe to bide my time.
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. I'm still waiting for 2nd my NOA. Good luck anf keep us posted.
Old Feb 12th 2003, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point

Celine:

I am confused!!! Is that his approval or did he just give us a link to the site where he saw that approval ?? An approval from MSC with 1st NOA dated 11/23/02....that's really quick!!! Maybe a typo? I hope NOT because that's great news for all of us, but just a little out of the ordinary??!!! Maybe "FRANK" can clarify things up a little.

~Claudia
Old Feb 12th 2003, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

gcrobidoux is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by claudia13839
Celine:

I am confused!!! Is that his approval or did he just give us a link to the site where he saw that approval ?? An approval from MSC with 1st NOA dated 11/23/02....that's really quick!!! Maybe a typo? I hope NOT because that's great news for all of us, but just a little out of the ordinary??!!! Maybe "FRANK" can clarify things up a little.

~Claudia
Oppppppssss. Yikes! Now I am confused too.

Frank, could you clarify to us what you mean. I went to the site and I had a hard time understanding what it does. MSC is not on the list of Service centers. Did I missed it?
Old Feb 12th 2003, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

xiomi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MSC K3 Roll Call

Originally posted by Frank
I've got a VERY NEW approval date - 1st NOA 23/11/2002, 2nd NOA
21/01/2003:

http://www.marriagebasedvisas.org/vi...ate=2003-02-10

Also, a 1st NOA of 18/10/2002 was approved on 30/01/2003 (very similar
to the AILA report).

Well, looks like I've got another 2 months to go (if INS can keep at
the current turtle's pace and doesn't downshift to a snail's pace) so
I'm off to Europe to bide my time.

Something is up...here's what I found in the website you provided:

Tania & Hamid
Iran
MSC 129F
NOA1 2002-11-23
NOA2 2002-12-30
k3 Approved 2003-01-21

That's 59 days!!! Can someone shed some light on this?
Old Feb 12th 2003, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

fcdeliu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Confusion

Hi gang,

Sorry for causing the confusion, my post is a little misleading. No, I did not get approval (my 1st NOA is the last day of 2002), but I have been tracking approvals through that marriagebasedvisas.org page and they are reporting a 1st NOA from 23/11/2002 that was approved in late January. I tried emailing that couple but they have not yet replied to me. Also, there was another couple on that page that had something like a 18/10/2002 approval date (which is close to the 19/10/2002 approval reported here). Anyway, that page has K-3 dates as well as for all the other service centers and is another goodindicator of where we stand. OK, hope that clears things up,

Frank
Old Feb 12th 2003, 2:56 am
BE Enthusiast

salooni110 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, I just saw that couple's timline that was approved in 59 days from MSC!!
what is going on?? I emailed the couple, and I'm waiting for their reply.....
maybe its a typo......
Old Feb 12th 2003, 8:12 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

One has to wonder if thats a typo but wouldnt it be great if it was for real. I mean at least we would all know that things are moving along at long last.On the down side it would make us all wonder why one gets approved so fast when others seem to wait an eternity
Cheers
Shepslady
Old Feb 12th 2003, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K3 Approved Finally!

I was APPROVED!!!!

1st NOA - 10/24/02
2nd NOA - 02/12/02

Looking forward to see all other approvals! Thank you all for your support!

~Claudia
Old Feb 12th 2003, 5:15 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

112 days is that right? Runs to the calendar to mark off 112 days from NOA...........
Old Feb 12th 2003, 9:55 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Another one bites the dust!!!
WOO HOO Congrats Claudia I am thrilled for you

Goodluck
Cheers Shepslady
Old Feb 12th 2003, 11:49 pm
Just Joined

therg14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by chdv2001
a great site ! i agree with you! i thought i would get a lawyer but i didnt because this forum and many other forums helped me out till the day i got that 2ndNOA approval notice for the I129F K3 visa......just check this forum everytday and you will find out many things....good luck to all of you and i am still waiting for my husband to go to his medical exam and interview in manila.....this is my timeline!

christine
do i need to bring a affidavit suport for k3 visas ?
Old Feb 13th 2003, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: K3 Approved Finally!

Originally posted by claudia13839
I was APPROVED!!!!

1st NOA - 10/24/02
2nd NOA - 02/12/02

Looking forward to see all other approvals! Thank you all for your support!

~Claudia
YIPPPPPPIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Congratulations, Claudia. I'm so excited for you. It's time to celebrate.... Let's party! :PARTY:

MSC is really working hard for us. Three more to go in October.
Good luck to you guys andf keep us posted.
Old Feb 13th 2003, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by therg14
do i need to bring a affidavit suport for k3 visas ?
Hi therg14,

Here's what I've found so far from searching that
the K3/K4 process is as follows:

A. The US Citizen files an I-130 petition for the foreign spouse.
B. INS issues a receipt (I-797) acknowleging filing of the I-130 petition.
C. The US Citizen files an I-129F petition, using the I-797 receipt as "proof of filing an immigrant petition". All children of the foreign spouse will be listed on this petition. The I-129F is sent to a special Service Center in Chicago. At this point, the "track" of the K3/K4 process becomes similar to the current processing for K1/K2 fiance(e) visa.
D. When the petition is approved, the appropriate Consulate is notified and processing for the K3/K4 non-immigrant visa is begun, including medical, police check, I-134 affidavit of support, and Consular interview. The fee will be the same as the current K1 fiance(e) visa.
E. The K3 visa is issued to the spouse, the K4 to the minor children, they go to the United States.
F. The K3 spouse and K4 children file the I-485 for Adjustment of Status, either immediately or when the I-130 petition is approved. The new K visa will be issued for an effective period of 2 years, with multiple entries permitted, and provision to extend the visa beyond 2 years. The State Department has indicated that in K3/K4 cases, that the INS will retain the approved I-130 petition. This means if he K3/K4 visa holder wishes to obtain an immigrant visa at a Consulate, they need to notify that Consulate to begin the process, after which the Consulate will request the approved I-130 petition from the INS. The INS seems to expect that most K3/K4 folks will apply for AOS from inside the United States, but due to long processing times at some local offices, it is very possible some folks will wish to opt for Consular processing after they arrive in the United States.

I hope this answers your question. What is your timeline? I could add you to the list. Thanks and good luck.
Old Feb 13th 2003, 9:02 am
nat
Forum Regular

nat will become famous soon enoughnat will become famous soon enough
Default Gambling

I should have taken you up on your bet Claudia!!!!

Congratulations and good luck.

We are now standing at 119 days since first NOA
Old Feb 13th 2003, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

julieb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by gcrobidoux
Hi therg14,

Here's what I've found so far from searching that
the K3/K4 process is as follows:

A. The US Citizen files an I-130 petition for the foreign spouse.
B. INS issues a receipt (I-797) acknowleging filing of the I-130 petition.
C. The US Citizen files an I-129F petition, using the I-797 receipt as "proof of filing an immigrant petition". All children of the foreign spouse will be listed on this petition. The I-129F is sent to a special Service Center in Chicago. At this point, the "track" of the K3/K4 process becomes similar to the current processing for K1/K2 fiance(e) visa.
D. When the petition is approved, the appropriate Consulate is notified and processing for the K3/K4 non-immigrant visa is begun, including medical, police check, I-134 affidavit of support, and Consular interview. The fee will be the same as the current K1 fiance(e) visa.
E. The K3 visa is issued to the spouse, the K4 to the minor children, they go to the United States.
F. The K3 spouse and K4 children file the I-485 for Adjustment of Status, either immediately or when the I-130 petition is approved. The new K visa will be issued for an effective period of 2 years, with multiple entries permitted, and provision to extend the visa beyond 2 years. The State Department has indicated that in K3/K4 cases, that the INS will retain the approved I-130 petition. This means if he K3/K4 visa holder wishes to obtain an immigrant visa at a Consulate, they need to notify that Consulate to begin the process, after which the Consulate will request the approved I-130 petition from the INS. The INS seems to expect that most K3/K4 folks will apply for AOS from inside the United States, but due to long processing times at some local offices, it is very possible some folks will wish to opt for Consular processing after they arrive in the United States.

I hope this answers your question. What is your timeline? I could add you to the list. Thanks and good luck.

Hi....You missed a little bit out...once the I-129 is approved by MSC it goes onto the NVC who forwards it to the embassy...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.