Msc???

Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

bionut will become famous soon enoughbionut will become famous soon enough
Default Msc???

Hi there,
Just wondering if anyone has seen *any* movement from MSC. I am waiting on my K3 and getting so impatient. grrrr.

bionut
Old Oct 9th 2003, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Msc???

Originally posted by bionut
Hi there,
Just wondering if anyone has seen *any* movement from MSC. I am waiting on my K3 and getting so impatient. grrrr.

bionut
Me too. Most of the posters seem to be K-1's and so not very interested. What are your NOA dates?
Old Oct 9th 2003, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

It is Aug 22. But I just wish I could see some movement in MSC. It would give me a bit of hope and maybe my husband can be home for christmas (he is in Canada).
Old Oct 9th 2003, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bionut
It is Aug 22. But I just wish I could see some movement in MSC. It would give me a bit of hope and maybe my husband can be home for christmas (he is in Canada).
Our Time lines are very similar but I'll bet yours is faster as it is Canada and Not Colombia. Keep me posted. I am wearinfg out the computer checking the forum and timeline and online status checks
Old Oct 9th 2003, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

GOZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default In the same boat

My husband is a canadian too from Vancouver. WE are still waiting....
Old Oct 9th 2003, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

Me too
Old Oct 9th 2003, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

It is hard hanging in there isn't it. I thought since he was from canada things would move quicker...but no. We wait just like everyone else.

I am on my 10th week now. I check the BCIS online every second. It is a killer.

But I wait...like everyone else...
Old Oct 9th 2003, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: In the same boat

Originally posted by GOZO
My husband is a canadian too from Vancouver. WE are still waiting....
Have you called and inquired. I was told that after sixty days they will check on the case for you. I was told this b several different people on the phone system.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

GOZO,
Wow, from Vancouver and you are still waiting! I am so sorry. My husband is living with his parents in Victoria while we are getting this mess sorted out. He was here on a work visa and, after we got married, we went camping up at Hornby island. When we tried to come back down they took his visa away at the border (and told me that if I didn't stop crying they would call the police). In any case, when I talked to a lawyer she said they should not have been able to do this as our marriage should not have affected his visa but now that they had there was no possible recourse for us except to sit back and wait for the K-3. So now I am working two jobs and he is up there waiting at his parents house

I just wish they would hurry up!!!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 4:02 am
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

My receipt date is Aug 28th, and I just wish they posted a report, so we could tell if some of you guys are overdue or not!!!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 5:48 am
Michael Glasgow

I'm waiting too, and tired of MSC not putting out some sort of status
report.

It does appear that they are starting to move on K-3's again, after about a
6 week break.

Check this site out.

http://www.mediabrew.com/k3/list.php

It's a K-3 timeline site that someone put together. If you're not in there,
you should add your info. It's nice to check there and see from other
people what dates they are working on. From this it appears that they are
now starting to process Apps received in late July. Our NOA1 date is
8/5/03. So, we should be getting close.

Add your info to this site, and encourage all other people waiting on K-3's
to do the same.

Michael

"bionut" <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hi there,
    > Just wondering if anyone has seen *any* movement from MSC. I am waiting
    > on my K3 and getting so impatient. grrrr.
    > bionut
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Oct 9th 2003, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

I'm there and I check the site all the time. I heard somewhere that they were processing K-3's form 7-22-03.
Thats still a long way off from my 8-22 date but many of you are almost there! Hooray.

I am just sending speedy thought to the MSC.

bionut
Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

A similar thing happened to my husband and I. After of honeymoon we were crossing the border in Victoria...the INS officer threatened to put both of us in prison if my husband ever crossed the border without the K3 visa. I came back to Florida on my own. I have been on my own for 4 months....SIGH!
Old Oct 9th 2003, 1:26 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of
Default Re: In the same boat

Originally posted by lpdiver
Have you called and inquired. I was told that after sixty days they will check on the case for you. I was told this b several different people on the phone system.

Really? They told you this????? I just called them yesterday thinking, who knows, they might actually be useful, and the nice guy I speak to says I HAVE TO WAIT AND BE PATIENT!!!! Grrrrrr!!!!! It's day 80 already!!! Easy for him to say.

-Heba
Old Oct 9th 2003, 4:46 pm
Louis

JoshsCarole <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > My receipt date is Aug 28th, and I just wish they posted a report, so we
    > could tell if some of you guys are overdue or not!!!

I'm still waiting to hear from MSC and my date for NOA1 is June 27!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.