Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

More documents for US passport

More documents for US passport

Old May 18th 2011, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

janeth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nice
Default Re: More documents for US passport

We have found some school reports dating sept 2001, it shows 2 semesters which should date back to march/ April. If that's correct we've done it.
Old May 24th 2011, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

kazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nice

Janet,

your post was extremely interesting and I was surprised that you did not get more answers.

You said that your fiance could not get US passport at the London embassy. Well, this would be the fascinating historical case that an US citizen can not get US passport. It would be the case for the textbooks and I am surprised that nobody at this forum contradicted.

Yes, I assume that your finance is the US citizen. Otherwise, your post would be meaningless.

For the sake of clarification: Did your fiance have the previous (expired, lost...) US passport? Or, is this the first time that your fiance is applying for the US passport?
Old May 24th 2011, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kazic
Janet,

your post was extremely interesting and I was surprised that you did not get more answers.

You said that your fiance could not get US passport at the London embassy. Well, this would be the fascinating historical case that an US citizen can not get US passport. It would be the case for the textbooks and I am surprised that nobody at this forum contradicted.

Yes, I assume that your finance is the US citizen. Otherwise, your post would be meaningless.

For the sake of clarification: Did your fiance have the previous (expired, lost...) US passport? Or, is this the first time that your fiance is applying for the US passport?
Have a look at Janet's previous posts. The passport application was just a way to establish her fiance's claim to US citizenship.
Old May 24th 2011, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

kazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nicekazic is just really nice

Dear Marocco,

The posting of Janet was rather obvious: Her fiancé had his interview at the London embassy for his US passport. They had every document they were asked to submit. At the embassy everything was going great until US authorities noticed a stamp in his passport for June 2001

It is obvious that an US citizen (fiance of Janet) wanted to get the US passport, but could not get it because he did not have the stamp in his US passport.
Otherwise Janet would indicate this right away. It would be the case that some non-US citizen wanted to get the US passport. This would be rather stupid thing to try, especially outside USA.

Last edited by kazic; May 24th 2011 at 8:35 pm.
Old May 24th 2011, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond repute

The posting of Janet was rather obvious: Her fiancé had his interview at the London embassy for his US passport. They had every document they were asked to submit. At the embassy everything was going great until US authorities noticed a stamp in his passport for June 2001

It is obvious that an US citizen (fiance of Janet) wanted to get the US passport, but could not get it because he did not have the stamp in his US passport.
Otherwise Janet would indicate this right away. It would be the case that some non-US citizen wanted to get the US passport. This would be rather stupid thing to try, especially outside USA.
I suggest you read the rest of this thread, not just the first post, which you clearly misunderstood.
Old May 24th 2011, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Here is another quotation from Janet:

Well just got a call from my fiance, he's not got his US passport, don't know all details as yet but he's very upset.

It is obvious that her fiance was the US citizen who did not get his US passport. Otherwise, Janet would just say that he have tried to get the US passport without having the right to get it. Janet would say: he's not got US passport rather than he's not got his US passport

Well, well, well.... United States are rather serious country. You could get the right to board the plane toward USA by simply saying that you are the US citizen. This posting of Janet would be the first incredible case of the US citizen not getting his US passport.

Last edited by kazic; May 24th 2011 at 9:14 pm.
Old May 24th 2011, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 24th 2011, 10:22 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Here is another quotation from Janet:

Well just got a call from my fiance, he's not got his US passport, don't know all details as yet but he's very upset.

It is obvious that her fiance was the US citizen who did not get his US passport. Otherwise, Janet would just say that he have tried to get the US passport without having the right to get it. Janet would say: he's not got US passport rather than he's not got his US passport

Well, well, well.... United States are rather serious country. You could get the right to board the plane toward USA by simply saying that you are the US citizen. This posting of Janet would be the first incredible case of the US citizen not getting his US passport.
Please just stop. You need to read the past threads of Janet's. Her fiance is a US citizen but does not have the documentation to prove it (or maybe he does by now).
At any rate, you are making this much more confusing and pulling the thread topic over a cliff.

thanks.
(you can see a user's past posts by clicking on their username and 'Find all posts by..')
Old May 24th 2011, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

Dear Meauxna,

this posting is very interesting. It has the title "More documents for US passport". As you have indicated, there is a person who is a US citizen but does not have the documentation to prove it.

Knowing the attitude of the USA to protect its citizens worldwide, I got very confused by this case "of the US citizen who does not have the documentation to prove it" and "who can not get his US passport".

Well, if you are the UK citizen, you should also appreciate the opposite opinions and the curiosity for such a case.
Old May 24th 2011, 10:42 pm
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure a UK citizen could just stroll into the passport office stark naked, and say "I'm a UK citizen without any ID. Give me a passport, old chap!" and just walk out 10 minutes later with his passport.

Greece invalidated all of their passports issued prior to 2006 because too many were in the hands of people who weren't entitled to them.

Therefore, pretty much every country requires documentation before they issue a passport. You can "be" a US citizen. You need to provide sufficient documentation to get the benefit of a travel document.

Last edited by crg; May 24th 2011 at 10:50 pm.
Old May 24th 2011, 10:50 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Meauxna,

this posting is very interesting. It has the title "More documents for US passport". As you have indicated, there is a person who is a US citizen but does not have the documentation to prove it.

Knowing the attitude of the USA to protect its citizens worldwide, I got very confused by this case "of the US citizen who does not have the documentation to prove it" and "who can not get his US passport".

Well, if you are the UK citizen, you should also appreciate the opposite opinions and the curiosity for such a case.
There are many US citizens around the world who do not know they are USCs and have never lived in the US.
Go read the old posts and add no more...
Old May 24th 2011, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Dear CRG,

in one of your previous posts you mentioned:
Was he trying for Child Citizenship Act? That started in Feb 2001. If he was an LPR, he needed to be residing with a USC parent in the US between Feb 27, 2001, and the time he turned 18 to qualify for citizenship per CCA 2000.

Let assume that he resided as an LPR from Feb 27, 2001 and got the US passport in 2005 at the age of 6. Why should he wait to turn 18 to qualify for citizenship per CCA 2000 if he already got his US passport at the age of 6? Isn't the US passport the proof of the US citizenship?

What would happen if he would (with mother and father) move to Europe at the age of 7. Would he be still the US citizen (having already obtained US passport at the age of 6)?
Old May 24th 2011, 11:04 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Dear CRG
Would you please just stop posting? Almost everything you write is either incorrect or misleading. If you can't be bothered to read the entire thread to find out what's going on, then all you're going to do is continue to post mindless drivel.

Ian
Old May 24th 2011, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Well, Ian, your attitude is not the great indication of democracy.

I am interested in answer of CRG because I find CCA 2000 not completely clear regarding my question. It was only CRG who mentioned this issue and I would appreciate his/her oppinion.

I hope this should not upset you, because we are talking about the legal issues related to CCA 2000
Old May 24th 2011, 11:25 pm

Well, Ian, your attitude is not the great indication of democracy.
The word you are after is diplomacy.
It's difficult to have a level conversation with you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.