Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Missing vaccination record from the NHS

Missing vaccination record from the NHS

Old Sep 4th 2017, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing vaccination record from the NHS

Originally Posted by SteveSweet
As a side-note, apparently the US asks for a three dose tetanus, diptheria and polio course, however only the first is necessary to satisfy the visa requirements (2nd is 4 weeks later; 3rd is 6-12 months later).
Yes. Only the first course of the vaccines are required prior to getting the visa. The later courses can be done once in the US.

Ian
Old Jan 18th 2018, 10:38 am
Just Joined

Adrisn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Missing vaccination record from the NHS

Has anyone experienced presenting vaccination records from other countries (therefore not NHS) during the KD appointment and UK Embassy?
Although I've lived in the UK all of my adult life, my childhood vaccinations were done while living abroad with my parents (lucky my mom has all of the originals from 80's and 90's and even certified translations of them).
But I have no immunization or medical records held at NHS, apart from yearly flu jabs and the birth of my children.