Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Marnee's Update !!!!!!!!

Marnee's Update !!!!!!!!

Old Dec 20th 2004, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

DustyTraveller is on a distinguished road
Default Awwwwwww!!!

Marnee I'm SO happy for you!!!! What an awesome story, having him arrive just in time for the Christmas holidays! What a GREAT gift! Much joy to you both, and best of luck and good wishes to you both! Yay!!! *does happy dance on Marnee's behalf*

God Bless you muchly!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Smaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond reputeSmaug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congratulations!!

I can only imagine how it feels to see him laid there. It reminds me of every time my girl and I get together.. it's almost impossible to get to sleep the first night .. it's almost like a sleepover with there being so much talking and so on to do

Can't wait to hear about his experiences
Old Dec 20th 2004, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Congratulations!!

Hi Marnee!
Just wanted to add my congratulations!!!!!! We're so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! What a great holiday gift!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

Waterpony has a brilliant futureWaterpony has a brilliant futureWaterpony has a brilliant futureWaterpony has a brilliant futureWaterpony has a brilliant futureWaterpony has a brilliant futureWaterpony has a brilliant future
Default Re: Unexpected twist

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
Now he is sound asleep in my bed and I keep peeking in to make sure he's really there!
This is sweet...and I believe many know the feeling. Congratulations Marnee! Here's for the long, happy life together!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

carpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to all

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
He's here! 50 hours after he left his house, he arrived at the Seattle airport with his EAD stamp, completely exhausted. Now he is sound asleep in my bed and I keep peeking in to make sure he's really there!

My parents went with me to meet him at the airport and instantly liked him very much and his family has been calling and messaging to make sure he arrived and is happy. It is hard not to go wake him up! Ha ha! But i know he needs to sleep.

Yaaaayyyyy!!! We did it!!!

Marnee

P.S. Maybe one of our super-moderators can take the sad face off the topic title for me?
CONGRATULATIONS for the safe arrival !!! :-)

Sanna
Old Dec 21st 2004, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

Rangena will become famous soon enoughRangena will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Unexpected twist

Marnee,

I cannot tell you how happy I am for you!!!! I know that your life is complete now and that you definitely deserve it!!!

Congrats!!!
Rangena
Old Dec 21st 2004, 3:58 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SecretGarden
Go wake him up, there is plenty of time for sleep
~SecretGarden
you are a shameful hussy...
Old Dec 21st 2004, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
you are a shameful hussy...
and you like it...

Congrats Marnee!! I still look at my hubby and remember the excitement when he first arrived...Though now I have begun to forget what it was like to be separated. It's starting to hit home that he's here for good!!...unless I ask for a trade-in, of course. Just kidding...I'm too slap happy at this way-too-damn-early time of the day.

I hope your holidays together are everything you've every dreamed of!!

Cheers,
Jamie