Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

K1 Visa granted from London, with love!

K1 Visa granted from London, with love!

Old Jul 28th 2003, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K1 Visa granted from London, with love!

Yessssss!! Neville is the proud new owner of a shiny, K1 Visa!!! At 7:16am this morning, I received the most wonderful news of my entire life. I am still trying to sort myself out from the river of tears I just cried. I'll post details, later when I get them, as he is on his way to share the great news with his family and the chilled bottle of champagne. Thank you, everyone, for the well wishes and awesome knowledge you've shared with us over the past year Hang in there, all that are still waiting. Your day will come
Old Jul 28th 2003, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Duckie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: K1 Visa granted from London, with love!

Originally posted by NevAnna
Yessssss!! Neville is the proud new owner of a shiny, K1 Visa!!! At 7:16am this morning, I received the most wonderful news of my entire life. I am still trying to sort myself out from the river of tears I just cried. I'll post details, later when I get them, as he is on his way to share the great news with his family and the chilled bottle of champagne. Thank you, everyone, for the well wishes and awesome knowledge you've shared with us over the past year Hang in there, all that are still waiting. Your day will come
congratulations :PARTY:
Old Jul 28th 2003, 12:53 pm
Wales is next to England

Gasherjohn is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a great feeling isn't it!!!

Congratulations
Old Jul 28th 2003, 1:13 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to both of you!

Debbie
Old Jul 28th 2003, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

Congratulations to you =)

I hope to be posting the same thing this time next monday =)
Old Jul 28th 2003, 1:52 pm
Wales is next to England

Gasherjohn is an unknown quantity at this point

Best wishes for Monday Lee. The worst part is the waiting so take a book to read. I took the New Jersey Drivers Manual but I ended up talking to the other "victims" instead.

Whenever I pick up the NJDM now I can feel my eyelids slowly going down....... ZZZZZZZZ.

Taking the written test to get my NJ license is the next thing I have to do
Old Jul 28th 2003, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

soleil is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!! What wonderful news!
Old Jul 28th 2003, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations and God bless, Anna - doesn't it ROCK?

(You guys have to play some EQ to celebrate )
Old Jul 28th 2003, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

Sols is an unknown quantity at this point

GREAT NEWS!!! Congratulations both of you!!!

My Interview is next Tuesday (5th) In London so hopefully I'll be posting some good news too!!

Goodluck for the 4th Lee, hope it all goes well for you!!
Old Jul 28th 2003, 3:43 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! :-)
Old Jul 28th 2003, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

goya0002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!!!
I am so happy for the both of you. I hope you two are re-united very soon.

Rohit
Old Jul 28th 2003, 3:47 pm
finally home with thing1

thing2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you both
Old Jul 28th 2003, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Old Jul 28th 2003, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Khadija is an unknown quantity at this point

Yippee!!!

Patty Khadijah
Old Jul 28th 2003, 6:09 pm
Mvstolar

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
marian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.