K1 Success!!!

Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

goya0002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K1 Success!!!

OMG!!! I've got some great news.....

Okay, this is the post I've been waiting to post (seems like forever) for the past 8 months.....

Yesterday Sona got her K1. Her interview was on June 13th and on that day the interview went well but she was missing her PCC. So, the embassy let her do the interview and asked her to send in the PCC. After which they promptly sent her the K1.

I can't believe how happy I am :-)

Rohit
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:18 pm
Heading home for X-mas...

Endymion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: K1 Success!!!

Originally posted by goya0002

Okay, this is the post I've been waiting to post (seems like forever) for the past 8 months.....

Yesterday Sona got her K1. Her interview was on June 13th and on that day the interview went well but she was missing her PCC. So, the embassy let her do the interview and asked her to send in the PCC. After which they promptly sent her the K1.

Rohit
***************Congratulations!****************

Good to know there is still good news in this world ...

I have been following part of your journey- and it is about time for a happy ending!!!

Greetings,

Rebecca.
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:19 pm
finally home with thing1

thing2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, Rohit !!!!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

Congratulations to you!!!! =)

You have been here for all the time I read the group before I even started posting or filing... it is great to see some of the longer group residents getting their approvals =)
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

soleil is an unknown quantity at this point

One down, one to go!!

Rohit and I have another brother going through this same thing. His fiance's interview is on July 8th.. hope we can post the good news about that soon!!!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:31 pm
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

My CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!

I can imagine your and her happiness. I wish this happiness to get bigger and bigger with every day of your life

Olenka
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:59 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!! :-)
Old Jun 27th 2003, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

JeffB is an unknown quantity at this point

Yippeeeee Rohit! Congrats my friend so glad to finally see this post, now on to our reunions!
Yeah Baby!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Rohit and Sona!! You made it!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

amys is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Rohit! What a great feeling now esp when the visa was not given the same day.

Thank goodness you didn't have to wait 4 months like us.( we never knew why we were held up in life) Once he got his visa, It was my best day ever, one of the happiest. The day he got his visa was the most joyous time of my life. The color in my face came back to me and everyone noticed around me that I was feeling and looking better. The four months took a toll on my health. Congratulations again, I hope no one has to go through what we endured.

amy

Rohit
Old Jun 27th 2003, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

goya0002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by amys
Congratulations Rohit! What a great feeling now esp when the visa was not given the same day.

Thank goodness you didn't have to wait 4 months like us.( we never knew why we were held up in life) Once he got his visa, It was my best day ever, one of the happiest. The day he got his visa was the most joyous time of my life. The color in my face came back to me and everyone noticed around me that I was feeling and looking better. The four months took a toll on my health. Congratulations again, I hope no one has to go through what we endured.

amy
I know what you mean. I'm happy now and very glad that we have reached this stage...but the wait for the last 2 weeks was the worst. And it does take a tole.

Rohit
Old Jun 27th 2003, 6:03 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Rohit
Congratulations!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

WAY TO GO! Very, very happy to know Sona will definately be here with you soon I haven't checked email today, Rohit, so I know you're wondering why you haven't heard from me, hehe. And, Scott, I'm still out here Waiting on the interview with still 4 weeks to go. Not very long for you and Nanette, now
Old Jun 27th 2003, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

makkabokka is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations rohit and sona
well now its my turn 2 days more for the interview ahhhhhh iam so nerveous but iam glad the day is near
best of luck for rest of ur life take care do keep posting and replying here it will help a lot of people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.